Hola gorgeous Goddesses…
Every year I have a Dreaming Extravaganza in our backyard.
It started here, with the very first workbook and a pregnant belly in our little courtyard backyard in the city:
And a year later it was with mermaid hair and a sweet little 9 month old baby who mostly just chewed on my pens before wanting to breastfeed again in our tropical paradise that we’d just started planting in:
And this year, it was done in sprints with short hair that I’m oh-so-in-love-with & an incredible toddler in our backyard in tropical paradise that is slowly but surely becoming a sanctuary:
Imagonnabe honest here – I only managed to jot down a few more things onto my list before Ostara decided she really REALLY needed to “help”…
Look how ridunkulously cute she is:
AAAH. THE CUTE!
Yeah. I know. She totally IS amazing.
Ostara of the Light.
The one I have been waiting for.
Incase you were wondering, I really really love that button.
Even when I’m going a wee bit bonkerdoodles from attempting to do anything at all.
Mamas out there who understand the nature of that kind of bonkledoodlery, raise your hand.
*RAISE BOTH HANDS*
I remember when we were pregnant,
and this doctor smiled this fond little smile,
“Welcome to the cutest little time-consumers you will ever know.”
True story, mate.
It’s a constant balancing act to work out creative ways for all of us (me, my husband and her) to get what we need.
Right now, she’s with her Daddy-o while I’m out in the Creative Caravan tip-tapping this love letter away to you.
I’m typing away as quickly as I can because my time is almost up, and my love needs to finish a university assignment.
We are a tag-team of parenting duties.
“I’M IN!” “I’M OUT!”
So he can get the time he needs. I can get the time I need.
And she can get the time she needs.
And we can all do it together.
She is radiant like the sun.
I remember when we were pregnant, we would muse about what star sign she’d be – either Pisces or Aries.
My love and I are both watery, intense Scorpios.
And we decided that it would be better for all our sakes if she wasn’t Piscean – otherwise we’d spend all time crying over our hurt feelings together and our house would be an ocean of emotion. And it would be better for her to be a strong, sure-of-herself Arian goddess to contend with two always-right Scorpions.
So that’s what we got.
This incredible, fun-loving, Arian goddess with a HUGE energy all of her own.
And it couldn’t have been any other way.
She’s the kid we were born to have.
She (and each other) are our destiny.
Some days it’s a destiny that’s easy to soak into.
Some days it’s a destiny that makes you grow.
This year’s Dreaming Extravaganza happened under a wet season sky.
By the end, Ostara was running around naked
and I was running back inside with the laptop out of the looming rain
then running back out to chase a giggling toddler inside before the thunder started.
I love this land so very much.
You know, this is supposed to be a Dreaming Extravaganza! I’ve already shared about my Word for this Year.
So today I wanted to share with you one of the pages from the 2012 Creating your Goddess Year workbook and my answer.
Oh wait… what’s that?
You can’t read all the scrumptious dreams on there?
Have no fear, typing it up into a cute list for you is here!
- Change my biz name to Goddess Leonie
- Change my middle name
- Meet a beefalo
- Have a NY intention party – DONE.
- Make a flipping amazing 2012 workbook folder for myself
- Make a Biz workbook?
- Get at least
- Make my caravan a sanctuary
- Have at least
1211 date nights with Chris
- Find kindred spirits
- Grow my business sustainably, organically, joyfully & easily
- Get another pedicure
- Find another sitcom to fall in love with
- Be a SOVEREIGN woman.
- Find a pic or draw a pic of Ixchel that resonates.
- Read Ixchel’s story.
- Turn my book into a Kindle edition.
- Find REALLY COMFORTABLE resting positions.
- Have a night time soiree at Jodie’s.
- Make interesting things for and with Starry.
- Let go of APPROVAL needing. Yeah!
- Research Personal Power.
- Be happy.
- Get the fenceline how I want it.
- Have “theme” months of what essences I’d like to learn.
- More girl time! Women soirees!
- Put music I LOVE on my Mac & Ipod
- Enjoy meditating more
- Create monthly check in worksheets
- Change name over everywhere.
- Enjoy writing again.
- Get some Vibram shoes.
- Actually enjoy exercise.
- Heal Itchy Leg Syndrome.
- Do at least
2523 yoga classes.
- Eat my own grown passionfruit.
- Find out who lives in the purple house.
- Have fun with Marissa.
- Make chocolate fudge.
- Go to the islands.
- See a dolphin!
- Learn how to make creme brulees… make it a date with the girls!
- Private (I KNOW RIGHT? I ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING I DON’T WANT TO SHARE ON THE INTERWEBS???? WHAAAAT?)
- Begin & finish second gratitude journal
- Baptise Ostara
- Ride a horse
- Have a dinner at Croc Cafe
- Go to concert or movie
- Have massages // treats regularly
- Have an adventure at Brandy Creek
- Eat green
- Go to sound healing workshop
- Make wall hanging with pockets
- Go to Mums & Bubs yoga
- Mosaic with Trish
- Have weekly or fortnightly Mama/Babba FUN & spirited & gentle gatherings
- Find my women’s circle here
- Have fun side projects
- Giggle + ENJOY LIFE!
- Have rest & vitality
- Do what I want
- Get caravan stumped
- Make caravan cool & comfortable when it’s hot
- Make another Instagram album
- Make wedding photo album
- Get wedding canvasses
- Grow watermelon or pumpkin in front yard
- Plant small shrubs in front yard & make a welcoming walkway
- Read or give away all the books in my book case
- Let greeting cards RUN WILD.
- Get so flexible I can bend my head to my knees
- Tell a stranger they look beautiful
- Redo kitchen
- Finish bathroom reno
- Get a bicycle!
- Create & release oracle cards
- Be a fun, loving, happy mama
- Read tea leaves
- Make more friends
- Be a good, loyal and in-communicado with my dear friends
- Play Bingo or something suitably oldishladyish
- Get a tattoo
- Play a magical April Fool’s Day trick
- Design my own awesome stickers that I ADORE
- Read “Women Who Run With the Wolves”
- Let go of CDs?
- Great Book Release Program continues!
- Continue paring back my belongings
- Check out Denise Linn’s Power Book
- Move home loan to another bank
- Put over savings onto our mortgage
- Eat allergy free
- Have Mackay adventure
- Read at least
- Reinstate Switch Off Sundays
- Stay aligned, centered and in progress
- Keep rebuilding my body & getting healthier, stronger & more radiant
- Die hair turquoise
- Decide on our next place
- Shag at least once a week
HA! What a way to end it off!
And THAT, my loves,
is the very best way I know
to make the AWESOMEST year of my life
Love + wild wild hope,
If you like this post, I’m pretty dang sure this is going to rock your world: