Hola my darlings!
WORKBOOK SEASON IS NEARLY UPON US!!!!
[bctt tweet=”Be sure to get on the list to be the first to know when the #2016workbook drops!”]
Important info to share:
If you have already pre-ordered:
- If you have PRE-ORDERED, you should have received an email today asking you to update your mailing address to make sure we send it to the right place. If you haven’t got it, please do email us – email@example.com.
- When do we start sending pre-orders? We were hoping to have them start sending this month, but the boats from Singapore have come in later than we hoped. Australia’s boat + books have just gotten through the port + should start shipping next week, and our books going through UK + US should start shipping the week after that.
If you haven’t pre-ordered + want to JUST ORDER THEM ALREADY!!!
We will open the cart again next Wednesday. If you’re not on the mailing list, jump on it now here – for early bird notification. We are already running low on some of the stock items because we had so many pre-orders, so once we release, you should get your order in ASAP to make sure you don’t miss out.
This year there are significant changes to the workbooks:
You are going to FLIP OUT when you see them.
- Biz + Life goal workbooks are now in two separate books (so non-biz women + teenagers can just get the Life goal planners!)
- Biz + Life goal workbooks have been redesigned, rewritten + reillustrated.
- They are now in luscious chapters/sections (for example – in Life, you have sections like Relationships, Health, Spirituality, Creativity + Financial Goals. In Biz, you have sections like Marketing, Team, Finances + Systems Goals).
- Both workbooks are thicker, have heavier covers, gorgeous recycled paper that is a dream to write on
- Both include graph paper, lined paper + unlined paper at the back for you to take notes in.
- Both workbooks have a pocket for putting extra paper/notes in.
- The 2016 yearly wall planner is DOUBLE the size of last years one! This one is A2 sized and completely damn scrumptious!
- The 2016 weekly planner is brand spanking new! It features rainbowy pages, monthly goal planning, weekly to do list reminders, income goals, action plans + lots more! Exactly what you need to get your goals happening every week!
- The to do list pad is brand spanking new as well! This one helps you to make sure you get your most important tasks done daily, as well as making sure you have healthy, thriving, shining habits along the way (i.e. meditating, eating greens, staying hydrated, getting exercise + being connected!)
Jump on the early bird list to see ’em first!
[bctt tweet=”ERMAGAAAAAD! #2016workbooks are almost here! Get on the list now! www.shiningworkbooks.com”]
If you are in Canberra or Sydney!
I’m holding workbook meet-ups in CANBERRA and SYDNEY over the next month. If you want to be involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and say which one you’re interested in coming to play at!
We have SO much planned this workbook season to delight you with + support you even more in making your biz + life goals come true.
Love… a very proud creative mamabear!