Hola gorgeous souls!
I wanted to share with you a SNEAK PEEK of the kind of delicious eating you’ll be doing on the the Radiant Goddess program.
And Imagonna be real with you… I’m especially proud of this one as I invented it a couple of weeks ago + it’s been a roaring success with everyone who has om-nommed on it (including my fussy kid, fussy husbo and easy-to-please parentals-in-law!)
This particular one is perfect as a snack… I have it for afternoon tea or supper!
The Make-You-Feel-Good Choc Banana Split Super Simple Ingredients
- Raspberries (frozen or fresh is fine)
- Pecan halves
- Carob powder
How To Make
- Cut the banana in half lengthwise
- Adorn with raspberries + pecans
- Sprinkle carob powder over the top
- OM NOM NOM NOM
Why it makes you feel SO GOOD:
- Bananas contain tryptopha, an amino acid that is converted to serotonin, an inhibiting brain neurotransmitter which makes bananas a calming food. Bananas are high in the B-complex vitamins, which are known to have a calming effect on the nervous system.
- Also loaded with potassium, with sounds like potato, but RADDER.
- Totally delish AND amazingly nutritious… who knew you could have BOTH hey?
Enjoy the scrumptiousness, dear soul!
May health + radiance be yours!
P.S. A reminder: the Radiant Goddess program begins in just a couple of days… for a complete mind-body-spirit transformation, make sure you join in!