I’m THRILLED to invite you to my first in person workshop in YEARS.
And I’m delighted that I’m doing it with one of my very favourite people in the world… Tash Corbin.
We’ve been dreaming of co-creating something together for a while now. And when the idea fell on us while night swimming in a bath-warm pool, it was an immediate YES for both of us!
A group of divine hearted women setting their goals for the year together.
Creating vision boards.
Drinking copious cups of tea. Sitting in soul-nurturing space to birth a new vision for the year ahead.
Be prepared to meet new besties, soul sisters & business collaborators!
All the hot goss!
Price: $50. Includes vision board making supplies, tea & snacks.
Day: Tuesday 17th January 2023
Where: Peregian Beach Community House
5-7 Rufous St, Peregian Beach
Peregian Beach is about 15 minutes south of Noosa.
What to bring: Your goals workbook (either Leonie or Tash’s!) or your own journal. Old magazines to cut up if you feel like it!
Seats are limited, so book now!
We can’t wait to circle with you all. Give you enormous hugs (if that’s your thing). Vision together. Dream up big magic.
We’ll be guiding the experience. It will be so deeply soul nourishing… not to mention FUN! IN PERSON! HOORAY!
Time left before this wonderful workshop begins:
- Founder of the Heart Centred Business Conference
- Marketing & business growth specialist
- Facilitator of the 34k-strong Heart-Centred Soul-Driven Entrepreneurs community on Facebook.
- Tash’s mission is to fill the Forbes 500 list with more women and non-binary peeps than men!
- Internationally best-selling author of the My Shining Year goal workbooks (used by 500,000 people worldwide).
- Multi-passionate creative entrepreneur who has brought in over $13 million in revenue while only working 10 hours a week.
- Winner of Ausmumpreneur’s People’s Choice Business Coach, Businesses Making A Difference & Global Brand awards.