(The below applies only to those on the $99US subscription)
YOU COULD LOSE THE EARLY BIRD PRICE!
The Brilliant Biz & Life Academy price has now DOUBLED to $199US for new members.
However YOU get to keep your original early bird subscription price of just $99 a year… you’ll keep this early bird price for the entirety of your membership! HOORAY!
*suspenseful music plays*
IF you decide to cancel your subscription, and then want to sign up again you’ll have to sign up at DOUBLE your current price.
(And obviously, you will… you’ll get major Academy FOMO and be devastated you’re missing out on new courses)…
So we HIGHLY recommend if you even use ONE workshop or group coaching call a year in the Academy, keep it so you can keep the early bird price (it’s never going to be offered at such a low rate again!)
Previously in the Academy, we had the majority of our early bird members keep their $99 membership for NINE YEARS… they KNEW how much value they got out it, and that it really IS the best investment they could make in their business.
Still want to cancel your membership? Follow these instructions:
- Select Settings from the dropdown.
- Click Billing Info in the top right of the page and then you’ll see your active subscriptions.
- Click the three dots next to the subscription you’d like to cancel.
CANCELLING THROUGH STRIPE:
- If your subscription is through the payment method Stripe, simply click the three dots next to the subscription you’d like to cancel then click “Cancel this subscription”.
- A new window will open asking you to confirm. Click “Cancel Subscription” to do so.
- Once confirmed, you will lose access to their Offer Subscription at the end of the current billing cycle.
CANCELLING THROUGH PAYPAL:
- If your subscription is through the payment method PayPal, click the three dots next to the subscription you’d like to cancel then click “Cancel in PayPal”.
You will then be redirected to your PayPal account in the Payments tab. If you’re not logged in to your PayPal account, you will be prompted to login. Once you’re logged into your PayPal account, complete the following steps:
- Click Payments in the top menu.
- Select Manage automatic payments under the “Automatic payments” section.
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel in the left sidebar.
- Click the Cancel button.
- Confirm your wish to cancel and click Cancel Automatic Payments.
- Your subscription should be successfully cancelled.
Stuck? Need More Help?
No fear! If you’re having trouble cancelling your membership subscription you can either:
- Head HERE for Kajabi’s step-by-step guide (with handy dandy videos) on cancelling subscriptions
- Email us at email@example.com where we’ll get it sorted for you!
If you have any questions or need any assistance with cancelling your subscription, please just email us and we’ll get it sorted ASAP!