How to order these glorious oils!
The VERY best way to order these oils (and the only way I recommend people to do it) is to become a member so you can get WHOLESALE prices.
Why be a doterra member?
- You’ll get 25% off retail prices
- It’s like being a Costco member – you get the oils at wholesale prices
- You’ll get free oils (they are pretty generous with their bonus gifts!)
- You DON’T need to order every month… (until you become like the rest of us and become thoroughly addicted! hahaha!)
- Close to 70% of people do re-order because they love the products so much!
- It’s more cost-effective to buy as a member even if you only buy two oils a year!
Basically, it’s the only way I recommend people order these oils because it’s a much better deal for you.
How much does it cost to become a wholesale customer?
It costs a one-off fee of $35 OR you can join with a kit (they start at $174) which waives the joining fee AND gives you massive savings on oils as well! This also takes the guesswork out of how to get started as you can choose a great all round kit to suit your budget and needs.
You’ll not only have access to membership prices all year but a support system and community of oil enthusiasts to help guide you on your journey to using oils!
How to order your oils…
I’ll give you detailed instructions… the software can a little bit complicated sometimes so I’ll lead you through step by step! Please make sure you follow these instructions to a T to make sure you are enrolled with me, otherwise I won’t be able to give you all the free support + resources I’ve created for my oily team!
Step-by-step ordering instructions!
- Choose what language you wish to use + what country you live in and press “START SHOPPING”
- Select WELLNESS ADVOCATE
(Ignore other options… the Wellness Advocate option is the best deal for everyone whether you want to just buy the products or if you want to build a business.)
Fill out all your personal information.
In the Enroller ID column, put in:
My name will come up.
From there, select the product you want to purchase.
I recommend for everyone to start with the Home Essentials Kit. It’s the one I started out with and I use and adore every single day… plus the one I recommended all my friends to get and we are all in deep love with it.
If however, you are committed to building a business with them, I would highly recommend buying a bigger enrolment kit as you’ll save so much more. (My biggest regret is not ordering the Diamond Kit for myself when starting out as you can’t go back and buy it later and get the same rewards.)