I thought it would be fun to create a menu of ideas for ways to create money. Abundance really is everywhere, and the possibilities are magical. Here’s a list of ways you could create a bit of extra cash, have a side hustle or create a booming business.
50 Magical Money Making Possibilities!
- Design and sell tshirts on TeeSpring.
- Sell your expertise on Clarity.fm.
- Become an expert on JustAnswer.
- Private label products and dropship on Amazon. (For example: you buy wedding ornaments, then sell on Amazon. Amazon houses and ships for you!)
- Host international students and be paid (using services like OzHomeStay or Student Accomodation Services Australia).
- Become a Virtual Assistant.
- Rent out your room, house or tent on Airbnb.
- Let people camp in your backyard (or land) using Gamping, Youcamp or Hipcamp.
- Give people lifts using Uber or Lyft or Shebah.
- Do errands for people on Airtasker or TaskRabbit (I’ve hired people on here for random stuff and it’s the best!)
- Do online jobs through Fiverr – from social media, graphic design, illustration, voice overs, translation, programming and more. I adore Fiverr – I’ve hired people to create podcast music, give me intuitive readings and astrology readings, fix random stuff on my website, draw my husband like he’s a Simpsons character, research my family name – the possibilities are endless!)
- Postmates – deliver stuff for peeps.
- Do food deliveries using services like UberEats, DoorDash or Deliveroo.
- Sell your art as prints and products at RedBubble, Zazzle or Society6.
- Take online surveys through SurveyJunkie.
- Teach courses on Udemy.
- Promote books, courses and software to earn cash with affiliate marketing.
- User testing with websites like Analysia, StartUpLift, and User Testing.
- Offer cleaning services locally.
- Tutor with Tutorfinder.
- Share a product that you love – from Thermomix to essential oils to makeup to clothes and build a network marketing business.
- Open a high interest savings account.
- Do freelance jobs through Smart Crowd, Clickworker and Upwork.
- Sell thrift store/op shop finds on eBay.
- Offer ironing services locally.
- Sell handmade arts + crafts on Etsy (you can also sell craft supplies on there!)
- Offer gardening services locally.
- Do online transcription at Rev.com.
- Use microinvesting sites like Acorns, Fundrise and StashInvest.
- Offer petsitting through Rover.
- Teach ESL online through Qkids, Dada ABC or Teachaway.
- Manage social media for businesses.
- Start a podcast (and then either sell advertising on it, or sell your own shit!)
- House and farm sitting.
- Licence your photos on Stocksy, Getty, Shutterstock or 123rf.
- Licence your artwork through Shutterstock or Dreamstime.
- Run a Kickstarter to fund a creative or entrepreneurial project.
- Be a designer on 99Designs.
- Offer babysitting services locally.
- Don’t forget that saving money is making money too – do regular expense reviews and see where you can cull!
- Call companies you currently have a subscription with and ask for a price reduction.
- Call your credit card company and bank and ask for fee reductions (say you’re considering moving elsewhere!)
- Sell art, prints or digital downloads on DeviantArt.
- Start a Youtube or Twitch channel.
- Do tasks on Mechanical Turk.
- Do email marketing with a niche newsletter (selling advertising, affiliate marketing or your own shit).
- Sell your old smartphone or older tech.
- Sell off extra shit around your house
- Write a book + self-publish using Kindle Direct Publishing
- Tutor, mentor or create a course on things you know.
Hope this has got you dreaming new ideas into life.
I love how many possibilities keep opening up to us.
The time has never been better to create more abundance!
And if you want to do a deep dive into building money, manifesting + multiple streams of income, make sure you jump into my #1 bestselling e-course: Money, Manifesting & Multiple Streams of Income!
With love and abundance,