I’m moving this week. You know… where I move from one end of the country to the other? From tropical jungles of northern Australia to seaside on an island close to Antartica?
LOLZ. YEAH. THAT ONE.
In lieu of being so super organised that I write ya a pithy long glorious post…
I’m phoning it in. Letting some other peeps fill up those glorious wells of yours.
Here’s some really awesome shit I found around the internet:
- 33 thoughts on reading from that groovy dude Austin Kleon.
- Advice to parents. I haven’t read a piece of Carrie Contey advice that I didn’t shriek “HELLZ YEAH” at!
- The mindset of millionaires. I always dig articles like this and always get something out of them.
- A bookstore in South Sudan. My hunky love always finds the most interesting articles!
- Anxiety + making things.
- Thoughts on post-partum by Sarah Jane.
- This interview with Pharell Williams was bloody riveting. So much useful business sense!
- My Lovely Wife In The Psych Ward :: insightful + touching. Holy shit man, people have incredible stories.
- Those superstars over at A Beautiful Mess are doing something incredible – they bought a run-down house, are going to renovate and then donate to a charity. Bloody wonderful! Honestly, people are SO COOL!
- What painting nude portraits of women has taught me!
- I love Lori Portka TL4E (True Love 4 Eva!) Her creative ritual is basically the same as mine.
- I fucking loved Amy Poehler’s book as evidenced here. This was an interesting perspective.
- Keri Smith blows my brains. Bricolage.
- How American Parenting is killing American Marriage.
- Old Masters At The Top Of Their Game. Fuckme, inspiring!
- To Fall In Love With Anyone, Do This. I feel like doing all those exercises with Mr D!
- Tracey Spicer is my new queen.
- This bundle of mini-docos about being a Chief Executive Artist was so so so good!
- Finally… if this is what they do in their spare time in Tasmania… I’m all aboard!
Annnnnd… a plethora of brilliant videos for you!
A blend of self help, insightful, humour… and a Frozen parody that had me howlin’ with the laffs.
See you on the other side my love,
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…