Here’s that thing that came as a wild fangly idea a week or so ago that I told you about, that thing that made me leap up from my morning peppermint tea to get started creating straight away.
I’m delighted to share with you a wee goodie for the wee ones in your life…
A mini goals-workbook for 2018!
It’s black+white (fun to colour in + cheap to print!) and if your kids adore it, they can also upgrade to the full 2018 Life Goals Workbook (lots of party peeps use it already with their kids + teens… this is just a bonus gift!)
This has been requested SO many times over the years. If there’s enough demand, it may grow and bloom into a full blown bookywooky, but for now, it’s a beginning piece.
It’s small but mighty + will lead your magical munchkin through:
- journaling the best + worst bits of the last year
- the top 10 things that make them amazing
- what they would like to learn over the next year
- sports and hobbies they’d like to try out
- what adventures they’d like to have
- how they want to feel
- + books they’d like to read.
TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE KIDS MINI GOALS WORKBOOK…
Just pop your name + email in here + it will come flying its way to you on rainbow wings!
With love + gladness,