So… after a long break I’ve been feeling the energy rising in me to start sharing publicly again more regularly.
I thought I’d start off just by doing lo-fi videos to answer the most popular questions I get.
No set. Definitely no hair or makeup. No script.
Just sharing from the heart.
So… BEHOLD! The inaugural edition!
How I homeschool + run businesses at the same time!
Not the full transcript, but some notes on it:
- It isn’t easy, it’s a juggling act
- It works for us better to have ON time and OFF time with homeschooling
- Enlist support
- homeschool co-op
- trading days with another homeschooling family
- Putting tasks in the right times
- Answering emails/social media while with kids if that’s easier for you
- Finding quiet time (i.e. at night or OFF hour) to create for you
- Self care is key
- Find a curriculum that fits for you. We are eclectic homeschoolers that use a whole bunch of resources. I do hands-on-stuff like science and art projects, and then I like programs like Mathseeds and Readings Eggs, and apps like Quick Math Jnr and Teach Your Monster to Read that don’t need my involvement
- Find a flow that works for you. It will be unique to you.
- If it’s not working, try something new!
Hope this resonates + is helpful.
Lots of love to you as you make miracles happen,