So excited to share another wonderful podcast with you!
Jan Bowen and I sat down and discussed all thing life and biz, including:
- Hear about my mornings and how I am a morning goddess
- A little bit about where I live in Australia and what it’s like
- We discuss the role of judgement … and expectations
- The gift of simplicity
- My first attempts at changing the world
- My road to become the Prime Minister of Australia
- Sensitivity in the workplace — and what I find necessary to keep my equilibrium
- The intertwined practice of art and writing in my journals
- What drove me to share my work (hint: connection is key)
- My creative routine and practices
- My vulnerability in life and art and business
- My goal in business and art
- We discuss swearing — from a nationality and spirituality perspective. We have many ideas about this topic.
- Mermaids! what they mean to me, my art, and my life.
- The integration of spirituality, the role and evolution in my life
- Depression, inner critics, and break through
- My beautiful words about my inner cheerleader and my teenage years
- My future vision
And so much more!
You can listen to the podcast HERE!
If you prefer to watch your podcasts on YouTube, click HERE!
Jan has also created a lovely Facebook group for listeners, which you can find HERE.
Cannot wait for you to listen to this one!