This past week has been filled with so many deep miracles and blessings that I am filled up, dancing in the joy I can scarcely believe it, and yet, of course I can. It has been a week of just what I dream and desire: divine living, sublime adventure and absolute possibility. A life as divine as the Goddess inside me. I feel so blessed with all the love, connections and openings in my life right here, right now.
An inspiring new friend asked me last week how I was. I replied “I feel like I am in the middle of one long universal orgasm. Each moment feels delicious and profound.” The leaves, the road unfolding before the bus, the awakenings. The friendships, the reality of dreams come true, love like an eagle soaring into my life.
Tonight, my love brought me warm buttered popcorn while I was having a shower. It is these tender miracles that my life has been… these tender miracles and more:
* travelling to sydney on a random and divine adventure
* meeting and photographing the amazing author and oracle card creator lucy cavendish
* going to the australian premiere of “you can heal your life” with my gorgeous goddess sister sone
* meeting the INCREDIBLE louise hay and seeing just how much she radiates love to everyone around her
* giggling hilariously with sone when we meet someone we TOTALLY did not expect to… the country singer lee kernaghan! he was absolutely endearing and beautiful.
* doubling on the back of sone’s vespa across the city at night… feeling totally wild and more than a little blessed that we survived… hee hee hee!
* journeying back home to be snuggled in our big bed with my love and charlie-dog for a night
* heading off with my mermaid sister kayles to a reiki healing retreat run by our wise woman sister gini eagle
* spending two days at healing “bush university”, learning healing in tipis, by lakes, rivers and mountains
* walking golden fields with deep breath
* having a steaming bath in the moonlight… next to the lake, a fire lit beneath the claw footed bath tub to keep the water at temperature perfect degrees celsius. just one month ago i wondered how beautiful it would be to have a bath outside, then here i was, with some of the loveliest souls i know, having baths in the moonlight, gasping at the exquisiteness of it all
* home again, to count all the thousands of blessings in my life.
May I always remember just how deeply blessed I am, and how possible my dreams really are. May I always remember the love, light and laughter that surrounds and saturates my spirit.
May I always remember popcorn in the shower,
may I always know just how perfect and sweet this moment right now really is.
Love & Possibility,
Healing & Happiness,
Glory & Gratitude,