Hola gorgeous hearts!
One of the things that really inspired me (+ still does) when I’m down in the salt mines of my business, trying to work out the next step, is listening to the stories of other business women who’ve been where I am + have had an insight that’s helped them along.
With that in mind, I’ve asked a number of gorgeous, inspired, soulful business women to share their sacred AHA! moment – of the thing that changed their business.
Today’s insight is for everyone who might need the nudge of a little permission…
Lots of love,
I remember how quiet it was that day. It was early morning; the sky was just beginning to lighten up. I was starting my new habit of rising early to get centered for the day. I had an audio I wanted to listen to. Meditation was new to me, so I was easing into it. The audio was called “You Have Permission” from “Goddess Leonie”.
Breathing, focusing on her beautiful voice:
- “You have permission…” Soaking in the reasons.
- “You have permission…” Laughing out loud and glancing around to see if anyone heard this crazy mama sitting in the dark living room in headphones, laughing for no apparent reason!
- “You have permission…” Breathing, smiling, believing the angel in my headphones
- “You have permission…” Words not just of wisdom, but that my whole being was aching to hear.
- “You have permission…” Breaking down and crying. Giving and giving until there’s nothing left. Always putting Shawna second. Always coming up empty. I will fill my cup first
- “You have permission…” Releasing those fears that I’m not good enough. I am, I am needed, I am loved. I AM LOVED.
- “You have permission…” Longing to be who I am, do what I love even when it’s not what everyone says I should do. It is my job to be who I am.
- “You have permission…” Loving so hard it hurts, but learning that’s OK, that’s who I am- I am emotion, I feel everything they feel, I love even when they may not love me back. And that is all good because it is who I am.
It was a day of release, of the giggle snort, of laughing out loud in the quiet, of tears in the darkness.
It was the day I knew that I was going to be who I am meant to be.
I soaked it in. I dove in the deep end of the Academy. I knew that this was the person who would help me become my best self. She is not perfect, but she is glorious. She is me.
And so I began to create my life. I have learned so many biz lessons from this wonderful soul. Biz lessons that align with my heart; with who I am. I am hungry for more knowledge and breathe in the Academy tools and teachings as if they were my first love. It is so good. It is part of me, part of my day, part of my journey to create the life I love and a business that will change the world; because it has changed me.
Shawna Cevraini is a lifelong learner who is passionate about creating a healthier, happier life! She was raised on a farm loves to return to her roots barefoot! She has worked with computers for most of her life and loves to share her ideas on using tech tools to be more productive and organized.
Shawna partners with her best friend Krystal Worth in Simple Life Celebrations teaching people to ditch the clutter and the guilt. The Gals created the first ever Celebrate Life Summit in their hometown to support people in learning about fitness, nutrition, simple living and celebrating life!