This week in the Leonie: Life, Soul, Art + Biz podcast // TV show, I interviewed Grant Andrew, my Chief Operations Officer/terrible twin.
I wanted to ask him from his perspective how my company is different from other companies.
What was supposed to be a 15 minute chat ended up devolving/evolving into (as it does), deep musings on:
- building businesses + managing staff
- how my business is different from others Grant has worked for
- what (OMG) things I do the same as any Fortune 500 company
- relationships + creating lasting love (combined, we’ve been with our rad spouses for 40 years!)
- how we argue well with each other
- turning rage + sadness into art instead of social media complaining
- developing spiritually while in business.
Watch or listen now:
You can either watch as a video below + subscribe to my channel in Youtube.
Or listen/download as an audio file, or subscribe through iTunes![audio:https://s3.amazonaws.com/leoniepodcast/Life+-+Soul+-+Art+-+Biz+Vlogcast+with+Leonie+Dawson+%252B+Grant+Andrew.mp3]
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…