We’re back with my irregular “good shit I found around the web” round-up.
Some ranty-panty links first up:
- New Zealand is making online trolling illegal
- Naming + shaming online misogyny
- Blaming Adam Goodes is akin to victim blaming
- This article from Stan Grant is heart-wrenching
- Balancing the scales
- How to talk to little girls
And for something a lil bit lighter:
- Matt Bellasai is my boo
- My new favourite UK tv show to binge on
- My new favourite Aussie tv show to binge on
- Canberra-ites: you all NEED to be a part of the Maker’s Hub. Effing AMAZING!
- I’m now an Audible addict. Favourites: Big Magic by Liz Gilbert, Leap First by Seth Godin and The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E Gerber.
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…