Hola gorgeous ones!!!
My bookywooky that I created just for fun + surprised the holy dinger out of me when it got so popular…
is now out in juicy, juicy Kindle edition!!!!
After becoming a Kindle-head six weeks ago, I KNEW I had to get my goddess tome in Kindle edition el pronto!!
Not a Kindle-head yet?
I’m so very in love with my Kindle.
I thought I’d share why I’m so in love with my Kindle!
Six Reasons I Want To Pash My Kindle
- I’m reading more books than ever. True story. It’s just so GOOD!
- I’m loving that I don’t have to wait a week for a book to arrive… instant access!
- I love that Kindle books are so cheap!
- I love that you can try out the first chapters of books for FREE… I’ve found I know pretty much straight away if I’m going to adore the book or not!
- I don’t have to be a packhorse anymore to satiate my desire to always have books with me!
- I’ve got my books in a gazillion places. I’ve got the Kindle app on my iPod + on my MacBook Pro, and it automagically syncs what books you have + what page you are up to when reading! It’s handy for me because I can read books on my iPod while I’m breastfeeding Ostara to sleep, head out to my laptop and keep reading as I wait for videos to upload + finish it curled up on the couch on my Kindle. Always at the right page across everything. I know that sounds a bit wanky, but true story, it is lovely for a mama with hands-always-full to have a book option within arms reach all the time.
LOVE + BOOKS + WORDS + RIDUNKULOUS JOY!
PRAISE FOR “73 LESSONS EVERY GODDESS MUST KNOW”
“I thoroughly loved this book. I read it from cover to cover without putting it down.
It touched me in so many ways. It even moved me to tears, which is rare. “
– Linda Ursin
“From the moment I started reading this book I was uplifted. Leonie has exactly the words ALL women everywhere need to hear.
A beautiful, wondrous book, after reading it myself I’ve purchased several more for Xmas gifts for the important women in my life.”