Today I’m talking books, books and all things books!
Specifically how I read so many books, how I track the books I read and how YOU can read even more books!
The 14 things I talk about are:
- Set a goal
- Read every book you have before you buy more
- Make your reading goals public
- Stop the “endless scroll” on social media apps
- Layer your space with books in a variety of different mediums
- Pass read books on to friends, family, clients and charities
- A lock screen reminder: stop scrolling, read books
- The more I read, the faster I get
- Skim read books if they’re hard to read
- If a book is shit, stop reading
- I read in front of the television
- Take up book baths (read the book, in the bath, until the book is finished. PHENOMENAL)
- Read a variety of genres, and read more than one book at a time
- Put your kids to bed earlier
To track read books:
- Kindle folders
- Draft blog post
Just to reiterate: this is one sweary motherfucker of a podcast. So if you listen to it around kids… they will defo learn some new vocabulary from Aunty Leonie. MWHAHAHAHA. ENJOYYYYY!
How to listen
In this episode I mention:
Want to find all of my podcast episodes?
Just pop over here treasure!
You can also just sit on your couch and yell “OK Google! Play me “Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised” podcast!” and your digital servant shall administer to your needs.
Who gives a fuck about privacy when you can have a little robot assistant at your beck and call so you may never leave the couch again.
HONESTLY HOW GOOD IS LIFE.