Today I’m talking about my “retire at 45” plan!
It’s important to note before we get started that I am ridiculously privileged to be able to have a plan like this.
I talk about:
- My fears as a child and how that impacted my money mindset as an adult
- My family’s “advice”
- How I chose to learn about making and saving money
- Changing my money destiny
The Deep Dive:
- Continue my business so that it’s running at a high level of profit with a small team
- The investment we’ve chosen for our family and why
- Will I actually retire at 45?
- Philanthropy goals
Just to reiterate: this is one sweary motherfucker of a podcast. So if you listen to it around kids… they will defo learn some new vocabulary from Aunty Leonie. MWHAHAHAHA. ENJOYYYYY!
How to listen
In this episode I mention:
Want to find all of my podcast episodes?
Just pop over here treasure!
You can also just sit on your couch and yell “OK Google! Play me “Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised” podcast!” and your digital servant shall administer to your needs.
Who gives a fuck about privacy when you can have a little robot assistant at your beck and call so you may never leave the couch again.
HONESTLY HOW GOOD IS LIFE.