Hola gorgeous Goddesses!
It’s that time of the week again… our weekly ritual of making all or part of our Sunday switched off… logging off our ‘puters and doing some of those things we really wanna do.
You can take the whole day, the morning, the afternoon or just a couple of hours off from being online.
Facebook, Google Reader, Twitter, blogs and your inbox will all be there tomorrow waiting for you. But Sundays are for beautiful recharging 🙂
Here’s my intentions for my Switch off Sunday:
Reminder to self: This is not a to-do list. This is a list of possibilities. It is not an achievement to tick all of these off today. Do what calls you, and just allow yourself to be switched off.
- I say this every week, but some divine decluttering will be G L O R I O U S. I feel like I’m in this constant state of letting go, and making space for baby. On the agenda… clear out my
- Maybe paint over some old canvasses and make some baby art with my love. (No, that’s not a euphemism for anything… hee hee hee). I’m thinking of a great big whopping angel painting. Wooooo!
- Bake something scrumptious for when Goddess Sone comes over later to conjure up some Goddess School goodness with me. Wooooo hooooo!
- Have a meditation-nap with some CalmBirthing meditations.
- Make something out of my craft projects book!
Time to switch off… and soak in this shiny, shiny day. What glorious things can you make/see/play/do today?
Get out a pen and paper… write them down… dream and play!
love you shiny sweetness!