I know the world is FTFO (freaking the fuck out) right now about Coronavirus (as we should be).
And that it’s calling forth change in every area of our lives – social, work, schooling, money.
I wanted to share with you my thoughts on it, and the opportunities that are possible during this time… so I’ve released a special podcast episode about it.
My wise elders:
You can read about them more here.
Illustration I created & shared on social media:
Ideas for earning money from home
- Design and sell tshirts on TeeSpring.
- Sell your expertise on Clarity.fm.
- Become an expert on JustAnswer.
- Private label products and dropship on Amazon. (For example: you buy wedding ornaments, then sell on Amazon. Amazon houses and ships for you!)
- Become a Virtual Assistant.
- Do online jobs through Fiverr – from social media, graphic design, illustration, voice overs, translation, programming and more. I adore Fiverr – I’ve hired people to create podcast music, give me intuitive readings and astrology readings, fix random stuff on my website, draw my husband like he’s a Simpsons character, research my family name – the possibilities are endless!)
- Sell ecourses (if you need help creating or marketing, this course is for you!)
- Sell your art as prints and products at RedBubble, Zazzle or Society6.
- Take online surveys through SurveyJunkie.
- Teach courses on Udemy.
- Promote books, courses and software to earn cash with affiliate marketing.
- User testing with websites like Analysia, StartUpLift, and User Testing.
- Tutor with Tutorfinder.
- Share a product that you love – from Thermomix to essential oils to makeup to clothes and build a network marketing business.
- Do freelance jobs through Smart Crowd, Clickworker and Upwork.
- Sell thrift store/op shop finds on eBay.
- Sell handmade arts + crafts on Etsy (you can also sell craft supplies on there!)
- Do online transcription at Rev.com.
- Use microinvesting sites like Acorns, Fundrise and StashInvest.
- Teach ESL online through Qkids, Dada ABC or Teachaway.
- Manage social media for businesses.
- Start a podcast (and then either sell advertising on it, or sell your own shit!)
- Licence your photos on Stocksy, Getty, Shutterstock or 123rf.
- Licence your artwork through Shutterstock or Dreamstime.
- Run a Kickstarter to fund a creative or entrepreneurial project.
- Be a designer on 99Designs.
- Sell art, prints or digital downloads on DeviantArt.
- Start a Youtube or Twitch channel.
- Do tasks on Mechanical Turk.
- Do email marketing with a niche newsletter (selling advertising, affiliate marketing or your own shit).
- Write a book + self-publish using Kindle Direct Publishing. (If you want help writing and marketing it, this course is for you!)
- Tutor, mentor or create a course on things you know.
- We deep dive into more income streams on my Money, Manifesting & Multiple Streams of Income course.