I’m delighted to share with you a wee goodie for the wee ones in your life…
A mini goals-workbook for kids!
It’s black+white (fun to colour in + cheap to print!) and if your kids adore it, they can also upgrade to the full My Shining Year Life Goals Workbook (lots of party peeps use it already with their kids + teens… this is just a bonus gift!)
This has been requested SO many times over the years. If there’s enough demand, it may grow and bloom into a full blown bookywooky, but for now, it’s a beginning piece.
It’s small but mighty + will lead your magical munchkin through:
- journaling the best + worst bits of the last year
- the top 10 things that make them amazing
- what they would like to learn over the next year
- sports and hobbies they’d like to try out
- what adventures they’d like to have
- how they want to feel
- + books they’d like to read.
TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE KIDS MINI GOALS WORKBOOK…
Just pop your name + email in here + it will come flying its way to you on rainbow wings!
With love + gladness,