Are you a social worker or a part of a non profit organisation?
Does your organisation work with underprivileged or disadvantaged people?
Or do you know someone who is?
We’d love to donate the 2020 My Shining Year workbooks to you for using with your clients – as many as you’d like!
We can supply both Life and Business editions – whatever you feel would work for your clients!
Every single year since the beginning of the workbooks, we have been donating them to non profit organisations. Sharing the workbooks is my way of being able to visit even more places, helping raise spirits and creating change in the world. This year the workbooks are published by BenBella. I am incredibly grateful that they are willing to carry this philanthropic tradition on!
To apply for free workbooks for your clients, just fill out the form here + my lovely support fairy will be in contact in the next few days.
Those donated workbooks have been used by over 200,000 (!!!!) souls around the planet who needed them, from organisations that included:
- schools using them for teenage girls
- women’s shelters in the United States
- Indigenous Australian women’s services in Sydney, Australia
- disadvantaged women advocacy services in Cambodia
- animal sanctuary in the United Kingdom (used by their board to business plan their charity! Hooray!)
- aged and elderly services in New York
- cancer survivors in England
- women’s charities in Zimbabwe.
The feedback from the organisations has been really, really wonderful.
Organisations got a lot out of it, their clients got a lot out of it. Clients felt much more inspired, motivated and empowered after using them, and often requested more workshops to have accountability about following through on their goals over the year.
I got this heart-warming email from one of the case workers who used it:
“A few months ago I applied to use the My Shining Year workbook in a community agency. I would like to share with you how the non profit organisation has used the workbook to support clients.
As you might know already our town had its biggest flood in history. There is a whole suburb that went under here and many other places were badly affected. Homes and business were so badly flooded that they won’t be rebuilt again. Many people have struggled after this natural disaster. After reading the offer for the use of the workbook I had a great idea to support women who had been affected by the floods by using this workbook. I went and developed a full day workshop based around the workbook.
As we are non profit organisation and are always needing funding to continue our work I put a proposal together and put it forward to 2 community groups that I thought might help. Zonta and Rotary inner wheel very generously donated money so we could print the book out for participants and funded lunch for the workshop. The workshop was free for all women who attended.
We set out to run 2 workshops, which ended up filling very quickly so we had to put on another one. 40 women in total have attended over 3 workshops and have worked through the workbooks. These workshops provided a space where these women could come together to share of their experiences of the floods and begin to imagine a brighter future for themselves and their families.
The women were all deeply grateful for the workbook and for your generosity to allow us to use them. The workbook was the perfect platform to help these women move from feeling helpless and overwhelmed to feeling empowered.
The feedback from the workshops has been very positive and we would like to continue our work throughout the year to support women who have been affected by the floods.”
This makes me weepy, to be honest. To think of the workbooks helping women in the floods… and now they will help those affected by the fires as well.
This year we want to help even MORE.
That kind of feedback is exactly why we offer this program – to make the workbooks available to ANY soul who needs them to help them create goals for their families, lives and businesses, and inspire them to reach them.
Some essential admin notes:
- Please note these are EBOOKS, not printed books. We’ll provide you with PDFs and a licence to print as many as you need. PDFs can be printed out or filled out electronically. You’ll also receive a short guide with instructions/suggestions on how to use the workbooks with clients.
- You can order them for as many clients as you like – the more the merrier!
- The workbooks can be used with men, but the language and imagery is definitely orientated towards women.
- YES – if you’ve received them in past years, we’d be delighted to continue donating to you!
- This offer is ONLY for registered non profit organisations. This is not a workbook giveaway free for all. This is not for individuals. This is not for practitioners to giveaway to paying clients. This is only for registered non profit organisations. Please don’t apply unless you are one. Please do not waste my team’s time who could be helping real non profits. If you aren’t sure if you are one or not… you aren’t, so please don’t apply. (I’m sorry if this sounds snarky, but holy dooley we’ve seen some doozy requests over the years!)
- If you are NOT a registered non profit, YOU CAN ORDER WORKBOOKS HERE.
How To Apply
To apply for free workbooks for your non profit, COMPLETE THE APPLICATION HERE + we will be in contact with you shortly!
I’m SO delighted to work with even more organisations this year to help even more beautiful souls grow, evolve, dream, hope, transform + make their own miracles happen.
Together, we’ll change the world. I totally believe and know that with my whole heart.
Thank you so much for all the work you do.
big ole love,
P.S. If you know of anyone (social workers or organisations) this could help, I would SO SO SO appreciate it if you could share it along!!!! Thank you so much for helping the world!
Not a not for profit but still need ’em? Order yours now!