I have another brilliant interview to share with you!
- How growing up on a cattle farm created a rich relationship with nature and animals. “There’s something quite ecstatic about the natural world.”
- People who are true to themselves and their inner wisdom are much less likely to harm Earth. Additionally, “Being yourself is about the most fun you can have!”
- I describe my brain as “a festival ground, a happy place; it just thinks about what I want to create next.”
- Zebras don’t wish their stripes were differently shaped in order to feel more worthy and loveable. Animals are models of self-acceptance and authentic being. It doesn’t make sense for other animals to be happy within themselves but not humans.
- How I have simplified my philanthropy and currently primarily support the Australian Wildlife Conservancy in a substantial way due to their focus on purchase and protection of wild lands.
- I also support Australia’s Wilderness Society, which takes legal action to protect wild land.
Weekly love letters
Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
A library of free treasures
Money, Manifesting & Multiple Streams of Income
40 Days To A Finished Book
40 Days To Create & Sell Your E-Course