We are nearly SOLD OUT of 2015 Create Your Shining Year in Life and Biz printed workbooks.
We won’t be printing any more for this year. If you’ve been sitting on the fence, grab one now. You’ll be one of the lucky last in the doors who get to change their life + business over their next year.
If you use them, your dreams WILL manifest faster, you WILL receive more abundance + you WILL feel more on soul purpose.
Six years of producing these workbooks and gathering the results of them has taught me that, through and through.
We have super limited stocks left, so jump on it now if you are ready to make this year incredible.
AND! If you do buy one today:
You’ll get an exclusive ticket to a PLANNING PYJAMA PARTY where me and my Chief Operations Officer Grant will be sharing behind-the-scenes insights into our company + all sorts of good business wisdom.
Confession time: We haven’t done our 2015 planning yet. And it’s nearly MAY.
So… given that we are close to half way through the year, is it okay that we’re doing it NOW?
Is it TOO LATE?
NO. Of course it is not.
It’s NEVER too late to do planning…
EXCEPT if you don’t do it at all.
There’s plenty of really good reasons why I haven’t done planning yet.
We moved from the very top of Australia to the very bottom. It’s taken me a bunch of time to get myself settled enough and grounded enough to start looking forward into the future again. And I had to wait for some team stuff to fall into place (i.e. waiting for Grant to say yes to joining the team!)
And I’m sure you have your own reasons.
One of my mentors who works with a number of seven figure business women told me that many of her clients aren’t even thinking about year planning in the first quarter of the year. It’s just not the right season for them. Especially this year. Maybe it’s astrological. (I always like to blame things on the planets! HA!)
Even if it’s not January… even if we are nearly in May…
If you haven’t done your business planning for the year yet…
As long as it gets done.
So that’s why we’re having the planning party. To get OURS done.
And we can all pyjama it up together.
- You can ask us biz plan + growth questions.
- We’ll share how we’re planning out the company’s year.
- You can peek into how our brains work together (Hint: powered by gigglesnorts + ridiculousness).
- You can have your workbooks open at the same time and either fill it out (if you haven’t got it yet or haven’t started!) or review it (if you already have because you’re obviously more organised than the rest of us! GO YOU!)
So… in summing up:
- 2015 workbooks are nearly sold out if you be one of the lucky last owners!! ORDER YOURS HERE
- ALL workbooks owners (whether print or ebook) and Academy members will get an exclusive ticket (*snigger*) to a PLANNING PYJAMA PARTY where me and my Chief Operations Officer Grant will be sharing behind-the-scenes insights into our company, give you time to fill out or review your workbooks + share all sorts of good business wisdom.
Pyjama party will be in a couple of weeks so you have time to get your book if you order it today.
Okay! That’s all love!
I joke about this, but I’m super serious… ONLY get the workbook + use it if you want to be happier, have your dreams fulfilled + grow your business like a wildflower.
If you’d prefer for those things to NOT happen… DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK.
Okay, I’m off! Miracles are waiting to be birthed and these hips were made for creative birthing!!!!
Love + bear hugs,