LET’S. GET. CREATIVE.
In today’s podcast I’m talking all things creativity; the tools and habits I use to get my creative arse into gear!
- iPad + Apple Pen
- GoodNotes 5
- Samuel Suresh
- Japanese Brush Pens (Kure Take)
- Windsor and Newton Watercolours
- Waterproof Uni-line pens
- A4 Mont Marte art books
Books + Resources:
- I don’t wait for the muse to hit
- Parenting really kicks the precious out of you – you don’t get to be precious about when to be creative anymore
- I keep a list of ideas and creative goals
- I can just create without worrying about whether I’m good enough
- Trust in the divinity of your creations
- Social media negatively impacts creativity
- Take FB and Instagram off your devices
- Book in time to answer biz related DMs or hire someone to answer them for you
- Have fun, ridiculous side projects
- Fill your well
- Wild Donkey technique
- Creativity is intrinsically tied to self-love
Just to reiterate: this is one sweary motherfucker of a podcast. So if you listen to it around kids… they will defo learn some new vocabulary from Aunty Leonie. MWHAHAHAHA. ENJOYYYYY!
How to listen
Listen below, or subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, PocketCast (or wherever else you listen to podcasts!)
In this episode I mention:
Want to find all of my podcast episodes?
Just pop over here treasure!
You can also just sit on your couch and yell “OK Google! Play me “Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised” podcast!” and your digital servant shall administer to your needs.
Who gives a fuck about privacy when you can have a little robot assistant at your beck and call so you may never leave the couch again.
HONESTLY HOW GOOD IS LIFE.