I’ve got a few different things I want to talk to you about today!
So buckle in and grab a cuppa while I talk about:
- going through the formal process of getting an Aspergers diagnosis
- my first Black Friday sale
- donating a portion of the sales to Australian Wildlife Conservancy
- the school holidays
- future living plans
- the books i’ve been reading and the shows i’ve been watching
- should I interview my assistant?
- COVID19 updates
Just to reiterate: this is one sweary motherfucker of a podcast. So if you listen to it around kids… they will defo learn some new vocabulary from Aunty Leonie. MWHAHAHAHA. ENJOYYYYY!
How to listen
Listen below, or subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, PocketCast (or wherever else you listen to podcasts!)
Want to find all of my podcast episodes?
Just pop over here treasure!
You can also just sit on your couch and yell “OK Google! Play me “Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised” podcast!” and your digital servant shall administer to your needs.
Who gives a fuck about privacy when you can have a little robot assistant at your beck and call so you may never leave the couch again.
HONESTLY HOW GOOD IS LIFE.