Hola gorgeous Goddesses,
I forget that if I don’t schedule in some time offline during my week… it just doesn’t happen.
So I’m making it something that does… by introducing Switch Off Sundays.
Maybe you’ll take an afternoon off. Maybe the whole day. Maybe a good, solid three hours. Whatever you take is perfect for you.
Today I’m giving myself the afternoon off to unwind, relax and get happy about those offline projects and playtime that get forgotten along the way.
Here’s some ideas for what to do to make today your own Switch off Sunday:
- Have lunch outside: in your garden or a picnic in the park
- Make a wax angel painting
- Make banana bread or raw chocolate balls
- Read a trashy novel
- Plant some seeds in the garden (I think today we’re planting more lavendar and growing some cherry tomato seeds! Hurrah!)
- Nap in the afternoon sunlight
- Have a lavendar oil bath
- Go for a bicycle ride
- Give yourself permission to not DO anything at all.
Sounds good, no?
Time to switch off… and sup on this sumptuous day.
You can doooo eeeeeeeeeeeet!
love you big time,