It’s gotten to that time of the school year where there are two weeks to go and I feel less like my usual fuck yeah flying free eagle:
and more like this bedraggled, henpecked chook:
My adrenals are kind of fucked. I’m forgetting shit and losing my shit, my kids are starting to scrape bottoms of their wells. Each week lately I put at the top of my to do list: Keep my wee family chill and full of love. Sometimes I manage it, sometimes I fail, sometimes it’s not mine to control.
I went to my beloved osteopath this morning for some back pain management. I asked her about anxiety.
She explained it like this:
So I’ve made myself a little reminder poster.
To remind me of how to take care of my featherless chook self.
If you need it for you, feel free to take and use.
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- Goal Getter workbooks for 2022 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)