Hi my loves,
I’m delighted to be a part of the virtual Heart Centred Business Conference (Nov 5th – 7th)!
Tash Corbin is one of my biz besties and it’s always a thrill, a joy, a wonder to work with her.
The Heart-Centred Business Conference has been running since 2017, with most attendees returning over and over again.
So what makes it so special?
- You really see yourself represented on stage
- We genuinely value diversity and a speaker line-up that reflects our audience (no ‘hustle-bro-marketers’ here!)
- All speakers are women and non-binary folk, from diverse backgrounds and with diverse businesses
- This isn’t tokenism – it’s a genuinely intersectional and inclusive event
- Don’t just learn – connect and implement
- Get the best of an in-person event without leaving home
- Structured networking and opportunities to put your biz in the spotlight
- Practical, implementation-focused workshops
- There is no selling from the stage
- We pay our featured speakers, and give speaking opportunities to ticket holders
- Our speakers aren’t here to SELL, they are here to SERVE
- A conference with a proven track record
- We have been hosting this conference (online and in-person) since 2017
- People fly from around the world to attend our in-person events
- Both virtual and in-person conference feedback is spectacular and glowing – we nail it!
- Perfectly balanced for all stages of business
- Strategies and tools that work for start-ups all the way to seven-figure businesses
- Select the streams that fit your needs, and get support to apply to your specific business
- And it’s all accessible and recorded
- We will be hosting online, so you can join from anywhere in the world
- All sessions will be recorded and provided to ticket holders as part of their pass!
As a special bonus, Tash has created a coupon for you to get $50 off your ticket! Just use LEONIE50 at checkout to redeem your cheeky lil discount.
There are some FABULOUS speakers this year including (but not limited to):
- Gerda Temple with an amazing sound healing session
- Fleassy Malay teaching us how to reclaim our voices for public speaking
- Karyn Parkinson showing us how to turn browsers into buyers
- Claire Kerslake setting and achieving income goals
And as for moi, I’ll be presenting on the topic of “Getting out of your own way and selling” which I am totes magotes excited for.
Can’t wait to see your gorgeous faces there!
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- My Brilliant Year workbooks for 2023 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)
- The Brilliant Biz & Life Academy
- Midas Touch
- Cash Crunch – FREE workshop on how to make more & save more when times are tough!
- Get Organised!
- Work Less, Earn More
- Behind The Scenes of a Multi-Millionaire’s Finances (only $7!)
- Sales Star
- Marketing Without Social Media
- Money, Manifesting & Multiple Streams of Income
- 40 Days To A Finished Book
- 40 Days To Create & Sell Your E-Course