Recently Isabelle Izard and myself sat down to chat all about writing, being an author and everything in between on her podcast The Writing Womb!
Isabelle put together a list of highlights (with timestamps and all; what a champ!!):
- 03:14 The Goal Getter Workbooks are ready!
- 4:25 When and why they were created, and how they became such a big success
- 16:35 Why Leonie wrote her romance novella Salt, and her slightly embarrassing moment when she mentioned her 18+ book to students at her old high school at a careers talk
- 19:13 Leonie explains that, for her, writing fiction isn’t that different from writing and creating non-fiction
- 21:16 How long it took Leonie to write Salt (why it doesn’t have to take for ever to write a novella or novel!)
- 24:11 How Leonie manages work, writing and motherhood
- 26:06 ADHD, autism and writing
- 28:23 Leonie’s 40 Days to A Finished Book e-course
- 31:28 Leonie’s best writing tip
Ready to listen?
Click HERE to listen to a truly delightful chat about all things writing!
Prefer to watch?
Head on over HERE and give those eyeballs of yours a lil treat!
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- Goal Getter workbooks for 2022 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)