My newest podcast episode covers 35 Things to Do When Business is Slow.
- Create or grow your mailing list
- Create a new product or service
- Create an opt-in
- Do pro-bono work
- Take a biz or marketing course
- Write a book
- Host a webinar
- Join FB groups to network + support
- Host a giveaway
- Set new biz goals
- Ride a wild donkey (listen to the episode to know exactly what this means)
- Have a sale or offer payment plans
- Send thank you letters
- Ask for referrals
- Incentives for referrals
- Collect testimonials
- Practice daily gratitude
- Grab my FREE checklist: 100 Ways to Market Your List
- Catch up on admin
- Batch create social media content
- Review your expenses
- Refresh/update your website
- Start a podcast
- Catch up with biz friends
- Create a joint venture
- Tend to your self-care
- Create a new income stream
- Listen to motivational audio books
- Serve your current customers on an even DEEPER level
- Form or join a mastermind
- Record 10 videos
- Do a blog or podcast tour
- Make sure your insurances + registrations are up to date
- Create an eCourse
Just to reiterate: this is one sweary motherfucker of a podcast. So if you listen to it around kids… they will defo learn some new vocabulary from Aunty Leonie. MWHAHAHAHA. ENJOYYYYY!
How to listen
Listen below, or subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, PocketCast (or wherever else you listen to podcasts!)
In this episode I mention:
- My freebies!
- 40 Days to Create and Sell Your eCourse
- 40 Days to a Finished Book
- Money, Manifesting + Multiple Streams of Income
- My Shining Year Workbooks
Want to find all of my podcast episodes?
Just pop over here treasure!
You can also just sit on your couch and yell “OK Google! Play me “Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised” podcast!” and your digital servant shall administer to your needs.
Who gives a fuck about privacy when you can have a little robot assistant at your beck and call so you may never leave the couch again.
HONESTLY HOW GOOD IS LIFE.