Let’s talk Anti-Racism in your business:
- Your customers are looking to see where you stand on Anti-Racism
- Black Lives Matter is not a political issue. It is a HUMAN RIGHTS ISSUE
- Talking about it is not enough. Education, donating and committing to dismantling white supremacy is a must.
- If you say or do something wrong, apologise and commit to not doing it again
- Living outside the US does not exempt you
- I am NOT an expert on Anti-Racism. I’ve fucked up before and I am so sorry for the hurt I caused.
- This is not a passing phase. We need to do the long-term work to make our businesses socially conscious.
For further reading and the most useful Anti-Racist resources I’ve used, head HERE.
Just to reiterate: this is one sweary motherfucker of a podcast. So if you listen to it around kids… they will defo learn some new vocabulary from Aunty Leonie. MWHAHAHAHA. ENJOYYYYY!
How to listen
In this episode I mention:
Want to find all of my podcast episodes?
Just pop over here treasure!
You can also just sit on your couch and yell “OK Google! Play me “Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised” podcast!” and your digital servant shall administer to your needs.
Who gives a fuck about privacy when you can have a little robot assistant at your beck and call so you may never leave the couch again.
HONESTLY HOW GOOD IS LIFE.