It’s important for me as a creative to make sure I’m consuming good quality creations… not just a mindless scroll of blabbering. Here’s my scrapbook of all the things that have fed my eyes, heart, brain & soul over 2022. I usually collect all the things that inspire me in my art journal… consider this my digital version!
Filled with things I’ve read, things I’ve beauty, things I’ve watched…
Get yourself a big ole cup of tea… this is a long one!Visual Journaling by Rebecca Green
Koosje Koene’s Paris sketchbook is just gorgeous!
- Experience: I collect other people’s old shopping lists
- How to be an ethical reader: The economics of books and libraries
- 15 ways to nurture a relationship after someone has died
- After the apocalypse, make stuff
- News and notes
- Self Care Bullet Journal by The Organized Mom
- We marched together but we were marching for her
- Bicycles and re-enchantment
- [RIDGELINE] Walking the Cotswolds, walking Japan
- Captain Moss has pushed off
- Inspiration is perishable
- After these messages…
- Reaper’s harvest
- Why you need to know how to build furniture
- July and/or August
- Body doubling: a productivity tool for getting things done
- Mid-year reflection in process
- New study confirms the value of solitude
- Dear reader,
- Summer 2022 :: Saltburn solo trip
- The history of blogging and how it’s changed
- Honestly, I’m just excited for the weirdos who will one day discover our house during the strangest estate sale ever
- The clothes I wear for comfort & confidence
- Common misconceptions about publishing
- Thank you for my sketchbook
- Eclectic explosion: House tour in Holland
- Sharing Inspiration: Join Me for a Tour of Reader Sketchbooks
- The Body on a Long Walk
- Performance Crapdate: August! September!! October!!! Oh My!!!!
- Unlikely Simultaneous Historical Events
- What can you do? A twitter thread
- Still completely obsessed with Susan Branch. Here’s one of her adventures: Darling girlfriends on the Queen Mary 2
And because I seem to collect articles about fucking off social media, here’s a wee list of them:
- Taking a break from social media makes you happy and less anxious (WELL NOW WHO WOULDA THUNK IT)
- I tried it: A 30 day phone break up
- The social media suck and cutting back
- The algorithm giveth and taketh away
- On being off social media
- The doctors ordered three days of ‘cognitive rest’. Cognitive what?
And last of all…
May you stay inspired & deeply nourished by what you creatively consume!
GET ABSOLOODELY EVERYTHING I CREATE AT A WILDLY GENEROUS PRICE
Get $1,500 of my courses & workbooks for just $99 with the Brilliant Biz & Life Academy.
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- Goal Getter workbooks for 2022 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)