Last week I gave you all the juicy goss about the FREE bonkerdoodles resource Kareen and Sophie from Reclaim Her have put together.
Here’s a refresher:
Through an online interview series “Becoming Me Again”, leading experts in relationships, intimacy, grief, business, health and wellbeing will take you on a journey over 21 days.
It was born out of our desire to ignite women to move from feeling lost, invisible and stuck to becoming the woman they know in their hearts they are. Becoming Me Again will:
- help you reignite that spark deep within you
- gift you real, personal, practical, powerful and impactful tools to transform your life
- support you getting your mojo back️
- facilitate rich, real, raw conversations with real women
- and more!
And yes! I am one of the fanceh speakers, thank you for asking… *hair flip*
It’s always been a goal of mine to create content that is as real and genuine as myself. Full of sexy swear words, full body guffaws and real strategies & ideas that I genuinely use myself.
The “Becoming Me Again” Interview series is all about harnessing the wisdom of inspiring, brilliant people so you can feel energised and inspired, find purpose and step back into life on your own terms.
Get ready to watch & listen, because you are about discover exactly how to feel more empowered on your journey to create a life that feels meaningful and aligned with your truth.
The summit starts June 6th and runs until June 21st, grab your FREE ticket now!
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- Goal Getter workbooks for 2022 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)