Another week has begun and naturally I have another fabulous podcast interview to share! How scrummy!
The lovely Lisa explains:
In this conversation Leonie and I discuss how she makes over 1 million dollars a year, working part-time, creating what she likes and having tons of fun along the way.
Listen in to hear Leonie cover:
- Why she left social media and why it was a waste of time for her business
- How to step into your creative dream business and work a day job
- How to turn your client lifecycle into decades
- Why you were born to enjoy yourself
- How to use your intellectual property to start creating streams of income
- Why it’s essential to leave yourself time to play.
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- Goal Getter workbooks for 2022 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)