I legit adore when I connect with someone on this level! 🚨 #NewBestieAlert 🚨
Listen to how Tina sums up the episode omg…
OMG – Leonie Dawson! Literally one of my favourite podcast interviews EVER! For days and days after I recorded this podcast I was thinking about the words that she said, the way she lives and how she’s a complete unapologetic rule breaker!
Now, I am all for designing your business and life to suit you and like to think I do a pretty darn good job of it, but Leonie takes it a million levels further. She’s built an epic business with a revenue of 7 figures a year and only works 10 hours a week (YES! 10 HOURS!!) and doesn’t use social media anymore. I mean, come on – what?! You’ll hear me say that over and over in our podcast.
I had wanted to chat to Leonie for so long before this interview and now we’ve become real life friends but honestly, I have a major girl crush. Leonie has opened my mind up to all of the ways we can think differently, reexamine what’s possible for us and truly live life in congruence with our values.
How sweet is this?! I think it’s true love.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Minimising cost and maximising revenue.
- The importance of self-belief.
- How to improve work-life balance.
Ready to listen?
Click HERE and let the sweet sounds of our voices keep you company for awhile…
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- Goal Getter workbooks for 2022 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)
- Work Less, Earn More
- Behind The Scenes of a Multi-Millionaire’s Finances (only $7!)
- Sales Star
- Marketing Without Social Media
- Money, Manifesting & Multiple Streams of Income
- 40 Days To A Finished Book
- 40 Days To Create & Sell Your E-Course