Hola gorgeous souls!
I wanted to share with you a SNEAK PEEK of one of the deeeeeeelish, divine, nutritious recipes from the Radiant Goddess program.
This particular one is one part breakfast – one part dessert – one part any-time sweet treat that’s ridunkuslously healthy for you.
When to eat Radiant Chia Pudding
- Breakfast – makes the perfect porridge replacement (especially in summer!)
- Afternoon snack
- Instead of dessert
- Any dang time you have the urge!
- Shredded coconut
- Chia seeds (I use the black and white combo)
- Carob powder (or cacao powder if you prefer)
- Honey or agave nectar to sweeten
How To Make
- Blend half a banana with a cup of water (this makes banana milk… you can also use almond milk instead)
- Combine with a tablespoon of carob powder and 1/3 cup of chia seeds
- Set aside for 15 minutes or so. The banana milk + chia will combine to make a gel – kinda like tapioca pudding. You can also make it up the night beforehand and pop in the fridge for breakfast.
- Stir in coconut. Chop up rest of banana and place banana slices + berries on top. Drizzle agave nectar over top to sweeten.
Why it’s so incredible
- Holy guacamole it’s flipping delicious!!!
- It’s an instant-energy-pick-me-up.
- Chia seeds are amazing little seeds, packed with nutrients, high in omega 3 fatty acids, rich in fiber, and they helps to slow the release of carbs/sugar into the bloodstream (so YAY! no sugar spike! Just wholesome old-fashioned body-nurturing!)
Enjoy the scrumptiousness, dear soul!
May health + radiance be yours!
P.S. A reminder: the Radiant Goddess program begins in six days!