Hola gorgeous Goddess!
It’s that time of the week again… Switch Off Sunday!
Switch Off Sunday is my weekly ritual of making all or part of our Sunday switched off… logging off our ‘puters and doing some of those things we really wanna do… and just adoring our beautiful goddess lives.
You can join me by taking off the whole day, the morning, the afternoon or just a couple of hours off from being online.
Facebook, Google Reader, Twitter, blogs and your inbox will all be there tomorrow waiting for you. But Sundays are for beautiful recharging 🙂
Some glorious things you can do this Switch off Sunday:
- Create your own gorgeous Christmas stockings
- Finish reading that book you’ve been wanting to finish for yonks!
- Go for a walk or take a meditation-nap with your iPod playing some meditations
- Have a creative picnic in the backyard or your bedroom
- Pimp a photo-frame
- Bake something from scratch… or not so scratch!
- Do something gloriously silly!
Here’s my plans for Sunday…
Well… I don’t want to call them *plans* as such… more like *MAGNIFICENT POSSIBILITIES!*
- Meet up with my sweet women friends & their loves for our Christmas celebration lunch
- I didn’t get to this last week… but I’m still a bit keen on painting over some old canvasses to make some art for little mermaid‘s change room with Mr Hunky (I call it her change room because she’ll be sleeping with us in our room)
- Make something out of my craft projects book (another one I didn’t get to last week)
- Write some letters & cards up to send out
- Get some photos printed off to finish up my India journal
- Watch a movie curled up by my love & puppies.
Time to switch off… and soak in this shiny, shiny day. What glorious things can you make/see/play/do today?
Get out a pen and paper… write them down… dream and play!
love you shiny sweetness!