If you’ve been around for awhile you’ll know that I’ve only ever really worked 10 hours a week in my 7 figure business.
Here’s what I spend my time on:
creating free content (social media, podcast, blog posts, freebies)creating paid content (my courses & Academy)group coaching calls for my Academy membersdeveloping strategy & developing my own business educationmarketing & salesa small amount of admin
To get a clearer picture of what’s possible in your biz, ask yourself the following Qs:
How many hours do you work in your biz?How many hours do you WANT to work a week?What would that look like?Can you outsource tasks to anyone else?
If yes, which ones?
If no, what can you cull to free up time?
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- My Brilliant Year workbooks for 2023 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)
- The Brilliant Biz & Life Academy – JOIN THE WAITLIST!
- Get Organised!
- Work Less, Earn More
- Behind The Scenes of a Multi-Millionaire’s Finances (only $7!)
- Sales Star
- Marketing Without Social Media
- Money, Manifesting & Multiple Streams of Income
- 40 Days To A Finished Book
- 40 Days To Create & Sell Your E-Course