Very excited to share another delightful podcast interview with you today!
Lee Chaix McDonough invited me on the Coach with Clarity podcast to chat all things business. Here’s what Lee had to say about our exquisite episode together:
In this conversation, Leonie shares how she’s created a thriving business while working only 10 hours a week, how they avoid the hustle culture trap, what it looks like to build a business without having to rely on social media, bringing your whole self into your business, getting clarity around the time you spend working, and more. Let’s get right to it!
- How Leonie shows up fully and authentically in her work
- Building a business that rejects “conventional wisdom”
- Embracing that you’re not for everyone
- How Leonie continues to build her business while working only 10 hours a week
- Daily practices to foster creativity in your business
- How generosity fuels Leonie’s business
- Significant lessons from almost 20 years of business
- Leonie’s perspective on using social media intentionally for your business
- Crafting a different experience for yourself on social media
Ready to listen?
Just press play:
You can also listen here (and there’s a transcript too)!
Enjoy listening, my loves!
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- My Brilliant Year workbooks for 2023 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)
- The Brilliant Biz & Life Academy
- Success Habits with Tash Corbin
- How to Hire & Train a VA
- Get Organised!
- Work Less, Earn More
- Behind The Scenes of a Multi-Millionaire’s Finances (only $7!)
- Sales Star
- Marketing Without Social Media
- Money, Manifesting & Multiple Streams of Income
- 40 Days To A Finished Book
- 40 Days To Create & Sell Your E-Course