I wanted to give the Academy a good goodbye, and make it a win-win-win situation for everybody involved.
And so I decided to do a Month of Magic, and give away goodies from the Academy each day.
Here’s the wins for you:
- You can get free resources to help you make your life and business shine
- You can see what the Academy offerings are like
- And if you want more, you can jump in on the sale before the end of the month.
Here’s the giveaways so far incase you missed them!
- The World Needs You To Stop Second Guessing Yourself conference recording
- How Not To Burnout ebook
- Market Your Products Successfully workshop
- Best Day Ever affirmation meditation
- The Biggest Pricing Mistakes I Made video
- 6 Stages of Getting + Keeping Customers worksheet
- Custom Fitting A Business To Serve You video
- The Anxiety Workshop
For the ninth giveaway… I’m giving away one of my most treasured possessions: my illustrated multi-media India Travel Journal
Complete + full + radically lush.
This is the journal I took with me to India for a month long ago, back before I was a Mama.
It was a thick watercolour journal that I took with me everywhere: UNO card games on the roof of a restaurant, down to the fireworks on the streets of New Delhi, out on the boat at dawn on the River Ganges in Varanasi. It is made from watercolour and ink and drawings and pastels and writing and collage and photographs and bindis and marigolds.
It’s always been just a journal that I made for me. But from time to time, I’d share it with friends, and they would invariably have the same response: that it moved them to tears, that it wasn’t just about India but about life itself.
All I really know is I’m immensely proud of it, and it is one of my favourite, most precious creations ever.
Dear Mr Dawson painstakingly scanned in each page and digitally pieced it together.
And up until now, it’s only been exclusively available to Academy members.
And so in the spirit of my life’s work retiring with this month’s sale, I share it for the first time publicly, tenderly.
I so hope this gives you whatever you are needing in this moment.
With love and abundant blessings,