Ready to make BANK with your product or service?
Let’s talk PRICING!
Here are some juicy tips to help you choose the perfect dough-re-mi.
What do you prefer – HIGH or LOW? There’s no wrong way!
For the most part, there are two options around pricing; high priced offerings and low priced offerings.
I tend to err on the side of lower priced but higher volume AKA I’m selling to & teaching a lot more people! Lower priced offerings are also more accessible. I also like to over deliver. If you’re in my Academy, you’ll know it is absolutely filled to the brim with goodies.
On the other end of the spectrum are higher priced offerings. Someone who is just selling a $2000 course or a $5000 coaching package is producing something they can sell less of in order to create the same amount of volume.
At the end of the day there’s no objectively correct option! Go for what feels best in your biz, test out different prices and see what works! I am cheering you on from the sidelines!
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- My Brilliant Year workbooks for 2023 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)
- The Brilliant Biz & Life Academy
- Cash Crunch – FREE workshop on how to make more & save more when times are tough!
- Get Organised!
- Work Less, Earn More
- Behind The Scenes of a Multi-Millionaire’s Finances (only $7!)
- Sales Star
- Marketing Without Social Media
- Money, Manifesting & Multiple Streams of Income
- 40 Days To A Finished Book
- 40 Days To Create & Sell Your E-Course