So! Time to share!
The video for this year’s 2017 workbook collection is here for your viewing pleasure/hilarity.
You might remember the ridiculously good time we had creating the Academy video this year and how much fun I had playing the saddest public servant you ever did meet:
Well… this time I feel like I’ve outdone myself…
Presenting… The Basic Goaller…
WATCH THE VID HERE NOW:
Behind the Scenes
Here’s some behind the scenes photos from the shoot. I also wrote longer about the experience of a day long shoot in the Highly Sensitive CEO.
I gots my hairs and makeup did by Sandy.
I’ve always been super hesitant to get hair and makeup done because I prefer looking natural. For filming I need some extra colour because my Danish fairness whites me out completely on camera, and when I do makeup myself it looks like a disaster zone because I’m blind as fuck and also can’t makeup to save myself.
I’m grateful Sandy gets the natural look I’m after and makes it happen.
The set – looks bonkers here with all the stands and setup, but on camera you just see the pretty bits!
In bed between takes… little moments of quiet to fill my introvert well during a big day.
I made the Screencraft film crew do Awkward Prom Photo with me after we finished filming. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT SOOOOO BAD. Also… it’s quite the feat for me to be the smalles person in a prom photo… I’m 5’10 so you can make wild guesses at how tall everyone else was!
Me and my soul brother Miles… aka the autocue guy from Screencraft … he encourages me to be as ridiculous as possible on camera because it gives him the giggles. Totally separated at birth!
Shooting the moody scene that you’ll see in the video… this was a last minute idea of mine (of course… they always are) We ended up blocking the set off with curtains and just having one spotlight. Sammy the adorable camera guy had muchos fun getting the slow mo camera working and doing ridiculous moody shots for that vignette. He was so happy with them he said it would go in his show reel for the year. HA! Always happy to be a model for show reels!
WATCH THE VID HERE NOW:
CLICK HERE TO SNAFFLE YOURS NOW!
HERE’S THE GOODS ON THIS YEAR’S PRODUCT RANGE:
- Both Biz & Life Workbooks have small updates + design tweaks, including new, lush matte paper that’s the thickest we could get without it being cardboard. No more smudging with Sharpies! (Note: Heavy Sharpie use might see some bleed-through, but overall this paper is DEEEEELISH!)
- New heavy-duty spiral binding that will withstand the rigours of ALL your planning parties + goal-getting.
- You asked, we’ve listened!! The 2017 Weekly Planner / Diary has been extensively redesigned, with: better binding, MONTHLY TABS, elastic to hold it all together AND ***2 SHEETS OF STICKERS***!!!! Awwwww yissssss!!!
- The 2017 Weekly Planner/Diary still has your fave features, too: rainbowy pages, monthly goal planning, weekly to do list reminders, income goals, action plans + lots more! Exactly what you need to get your goals happening every week!
- The ever-popular, uber scarce To Do List Pad (last year’s surprise frontrunner!) is BACK, just as it was, so you can make sure you get your most important tasks done daily, as well as making sure you have healthy, thriving, shining habits along the way (i.e. meditating, eating greens, staying hydrated, getting exercise + being connected!)
CLICK HERE TO SEE GORGEOUS PHOTOS + VIDEO WALKTHROUGHS OF THE DEEEEEELIGHTFUL 2017 PRODUCT RANGE!!
Remember: some of our stock sells out fast, thanks to huge amounts of pre-orders… and we won’t be ordering more.
If you’re ready to invest in an incredible 2017 with these proven + powerful planners that get serious results… jump on them NOW.
I don’t want you to miss out!
It’s the moooost magiiiiicallll timmmmme of the YEARRRRRR!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…