A couple of weeks ago, one of my mastermind sisters reached out.
“Leonie… I need a really fun way to plan out my week. Please tell me you have something rainbow & colourful I can use!”
I didn’t… but an hour later I did. Because, sure, my to do list might be 3000 miles long, and my assistant may be waiting for me to respond to her emails… but gosh darn it, if someone needs rainbows I WILL MAKE THEM RAINBOWS.
And so I did.
And it turned out so rainbow-tastic I thought I’d share it along so you can have it too!
I can’t WAIT to see what you create with this!
Print it out as many times as you like! Carefully craft them into origami, use them as dunny paper that a unicorn has already shat on, or maybe just maybe… plan out a freaking RAD week in business.
You’ve got this, and you can create MIRACLES.
All my love,
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- My Brilliant Year workbooks for 2023 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)
- The Brilliant Biz & Life Academy
- Success Habits with Tash Corbin
- How to Hire & Train a VA
- Get Organised!
- Work Less, Earn More
- Behind The Scenes of a Multi-Millionaire’s Finances (only $7!)
- Sales Star
- Marketing Without Social Media
- Money, Manifesting & Multiple Streams of Income
- 40 Days To A Finished Book
- 40 Days To Create & Sell Your E-Course