Today I’m answering one of my most frequently asked questions!
How much should I pay for a virtual assistant?
- Price can vary from $10 to $50+ an hour depending on location, skills and specialties.
- I recommend hiring a VA to look after your customer service inbox as soon as possible in your business.
I’ve had VAs since 2008. Having a VA has meant I can focus on creating content for my business without burning out.
If you need more of my advice on this topic, check out my Academy exclusive workshop “How To Hire & Manage A VA!”
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- Cash Crunch – free workshop on how to make & save more money!
- My Brilliant Year workbooks for 2023 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)