Yesterday we talked about how much VAs charge. But what if you’re not at a point where you can afford to hire someone in your biz? Fret not! Other options are totes available.
Here are some helpful tips!
- Treat yourself like a VA
- Batch customer service emails & other tasks by having a scheduled block of time to answer them. Then log off for the rest of the day!
- Time how long it takes you to answer emails.
- Create canned responses & systems when responding to emails.
- Set an income goal for when you’ll be able to afford a VA.
- Give yourself a fake VA name to improve boundaries
Dedicating time & energy to create a workspace & schedule that is as efficient and sustainable as possible is at the heart of all my business goals!
I hope this gives you a starting place. Here’s to you and your dreams! 🥂
- Newsletter with absoloodely everything I create
- Weekly love letters
- Podcast: Leonie Dawson Refuses To Be Categorised
- A library of free treasures
- My Brilliant Year workbooks for 2023 & beyond!
- Calm Christmas Planner
- Salt: a hottttt romance novella (published under my pen name Lola Leigh)
- The Brilliant Biz & Life Academy – JOIN THE WAITLIST!
- Get Organised!
- Work Less, Earn More
- Behind The Scenes of a Multi-Millionaire’s Finances (only $7!)
- Sales Star
- Marketing Without Social Media
- Money, Manifesting & Multiple Streams of Income
- 40 Days To A Finished Book
- 40 Days To Create & Sell Your E-Course