Hola my darlings!
WORKBOOK SEASON IS NEARLY UPON US!!!!
[bctt tweet=”Be sure to get on the list to be the first to know when the #2016workbook drops!”]
Important info to share:
If you have already pre-ordered:
- If you have PRE-ORDERED, you should have received an email today asking you to update your mailing address to make sure we send it to the right place. If you haven’t got it, please do email us – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When do we start sending pre-orders? We were hoping to have them start sending this month, but the boats from Singapore have come in later than we hoped. Australia’s boat + books have just gotten through the port + should start shipping next week, and our books going through UK + US should start shipping the week after that.
If you haven’t pre-ordered + want to JUST ORDER THEM ALREADY!!!
We will open the cart again next Wednesday. If you’re not on the mailing list, jump on it now here – for early bird notification. We are already running low on some of the stock items because we had so many pre-orders, so once we release, you should get your order in ASAP to make sure you don’t miss out.
This year there are significant changes to the workbooks:
You are going to FLIP OUT when you see them.
- Biz + Life goal workbooks are now in two separate books (so non-biz women + teenagers can just get the Life goal planners!)
- Biz + Life goal workbooks have been redesigned, rewritten + reillustrated.
- They are now in luscious chapters/sections (for example – in Life, you have sections like Relationships, Health, Spirituality, Creativity + Financial Goals. In Biz, you have sections like Marketing, Team, Finances + Systems Goals).
- Both workbooks are thicker, have heavier covers, gorgeous recycled paper that is a dream to write on
- Both include graph paper, lined paper + unlined paper at the back for you to take notes in.
- Both workbooks have a pocket for putting extra paper/notes in.
- The 2016 yearly wall planner is DOUBLE the size of last years one! This one is A2 sized and completely damn scrumptious!
- The 2016 weekly planner is brand spanking new! It features rainbowy pages, monthly goal planning, weekly to do list reminders, income goals, action plans + lots more! Exactly what you need to get your goals happening every week!
- The to do list pad is brand spanking new as well! This one helps you to make sure you get your most important tasks done daily, as well as making sure you have healthy, thriving, shining habits along the way (i.e. meditating, eating greens, staying hydrated, getting exercise + being connected!)
Jump on the early bird list to see ’em first!
[bctt tweet=”ERMAGAAAAAD! #2016workbooks are almost here! Get on the list now! www.shiningworkbooks.com”]
If you are in Canberra or Sydney!
I’m holding workbook meet-ups in CANBERRA and SYDNEY over the next month. If you want to be involved, please email email@example.com and say which one you’re interested in coming to play at!
We have SO much planned this workbook season to delight you with + support you even more in making your biz + life goals come true.
Love… a very proud creative mamabear!
I am DELIGHTED to invite you to the LIVE unveiling of our new Shining Biz Academy course… The 7 Chakra Business Model.
This is an ACADEMY EXCLUSIVE course that we won’t be sharing with anyone but our glorious members of the Shining Biz Academy! (Not a member yet? Sign up now!)
The 7 Chakra Business Model takes what I have learnt in growing a 7 figure company, as well as Grant’s insights and experiences from management in tech, non-profits and finance, and mapped out the 7 stages of business growth and the priorities you need to focus on at each stage.
Grant introduced it at the US Academy event about a month ago (live Canberra event coming soon!), and the feedback we got from participants blew us away. They adored the model SO much, and said it gave them incredible insight into exactly where they were in their business and what they needed to focus on to get to the next level.
You are probably suffering from this huge problem!
We see one of the BIGGEST problems that entrepreneurs face today – is not too LITTLE information and advice… but too much, and far too unspecific. Not all business advice is right for you for where you are at right now. The answers in business are different at each level. What things you need to focus on now. What software is appropriate for your level of business. What you need to do next to grow your business.
The things that a 6 figure business owner has to focus on are different from someone who is just getting started.
If you don’t know what you need to focus on for your specific level, you can become distracted, and work on things that your business doesn’t need right now. By creating the 7 Chakra Business Model, we’ll give you the map of exactly where you are right now and what you need to monofocus on in order to move into the next level of business.
In the 7 Chakra Business Model call, we’ll take you through:
- the 7 stages of business and help you identify where you are in your business
- give you instructions on exactly what you need to focus on for exactly where you are right now
- give guidance, tools + resources that you should be focussing on to get to the next level
- provide you with a map + checklist of exactly what you need to do at your level of business… so you can ignore the rest.
What Others Are Saying…
“ALL: The 7 Chakra Business Model is TRULY brilliant.” – Judy
“The 7 Chakra Business Model helped me see where I fit in business + what I need to do next.” – Sarah
“SO helpful. SO SO SO helpful.” – Paula
“The 7 Chakra Business Model gave me my biggest aha moment! Super duper helpful!” – Cathy
“I gained clarity on my next business steps from the 7 Chakra Model.” – Denise
“LOVE LOVE LOVE this and SOOOO excited for it after getting a taste of this at our retreat. Thank you for your work on this!” – Paula
Join us this Thursday, October 29 at 1:30pm PST / Friday, October 30 at 7:30am Canberra!
(And of course -if you can’t make the live call, all Academy members will receive the recording, handout + notes.)
(Not a member yet? Join us inside the Shining Biz & Life Academy NOW!)
This will be the biggest tool we have created for 2015.
I can’t wait to see what it will do for your business!
Want A Creative + Shining Biz and Life?
Sign up for the Shining Biz & Life Academy now!
With 60+ intensive business sessions, creative courses, meditations and life programs, it will help you get unblocked + creating prolifically, growing an abundant business + living your best life yet.
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
Hi my loves,
Goodness me… I’m SO very elated + excited + blown away to share that I’ve been announced as a finalist for Australian Business Woman of the Year in the MyBusiness Awards!!!!
I’m a bit gobsmacked really… to be in the final 6.
Especially since I have already had such a wonderful year being a finalist for Ausmumpreneur of the Year Award and the Ausmumpreneur Making A Difference Award.
It’s an honour. It’s a joy. It’s my dream job.
And I’m so delighted to keep sharing what I know, what works, how I’ve grown my business and kept my sacred work/life balance as I’ve done it.
It’s a funny experience really… I’ve been hiding away like a hermit in remote areas of Australia for so many years… and now I feel super “out in the world” and seen now. It’s a blessing and a new wonderful normal to adapt to.
AAAAAANNNNND… related! If you’re in SYDNEY… I’m going to hold a meetup Friday 13 Nov in the afternoon in the city. Make sure you’re on the mailing list to get the location details!!!
Get on the list!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
Hi precious ones!
If you know me, you know I luuuuuuuuuurve taking illustrated notes – it’s how I absorb information best. Here’s my illustrated notes from The Women’s Collective Conference Canberra – October 2015.
In this ebook, you’ll find my conference notes/drawings/doodles on:
- branding wisdom
- social media marketing tips
- business finance advice
- hiring suggestions
- and more!
You’ll hear guidance from:
- The Merrymaker Sisters
- Natasha Vanzetti
- Nerio Communications
- Jane Weinert
Enjoy my loves! Some good morsels of biz wisdom in here!
I have spent a lot of the last five years measuring up all my failings as a mother.
I worry that I’m too introverted… That I don’t engage enough… That I read too much… That I need quiet time in order to be okay in my body. I think I am less than the perfect mother because I need, I crave, I adore my work, and I take time away each day to do it.
I see so painfully all my failings, my spiky bits, the hard parts and I hope my daughters can forgive me for them when they are older. The truth of parenting is I absolutely do not enjoy parenting every single minute of every single day, and I think it is downright bullshit and so harmful when any person claims to or tells you should to.
I love my children deeply and ferociously. I would choose them again. I was born to be their mother. And still, it is hard. And fraught with the pains of being human, of living in a world with physical and energetic limitations.
I’ve spent a long time feeling anxiety and shame about my inside feelings. I didn’t think they were the right feelings to have. That it make me a bad person to have them. That I wasn’t allowed to feel them. And I sure as fuck couldn’t speak them. I don’t know what changed for me.
All I know is once I started speaking my truth — my full truth — the one that isn’t pretty or easily resolved or inspiring — life got deeper and a little more true.
Wherever you are on this big old path… I just want to send a wish from my heart… That you and I both know we are allowed to have all our feelings. And that we are worthy enough just as we are.
I get it bae. Love you.
P.S. Brutal honesty- I wrote this on the toilet because it is the weekend and it’s the only quiet place I can think. Except they found me within 2.5 seconds and both my 5 year old and 18 month old crammed themselves into the same cubic metre as me until I kicked them out and my 18 month old had a meltdown and I yelled at my husband to let me TAKE A SHIT IN PEACE GODDAMIT.
P.P.S. “Enjoy every moment! They grow up too soon!” – obviously spoken by someone who is able to take a dump by themselves without an 18 month old trying to peer into the toilet or unroll every damn roll of toilet paper in the place.