If you’ve been waiting to begin building or accelerating the business of your dreams, stop waiting and start doing, in On-track October in the Academy.
Look what’s on tap for you at the Academy this month:
Ready to step up and get started in business?
The Business Goddess ecourse starts Oct. 1st. Join a small group with an Academy Guide to go through this self-paced course with support.
Sign up to the Academy to get it free!
Already got a business, and you’re ready to DOUBLE your income?
Join Double Your Biz in 365 Days for a daily mini-action.
These powerful lessons give you a daily task that helps you stay focused and gets you incredible business results.
Sign up to the Academy to get it free!
Need a new website?
If you need a new site, an overhaul, or just some advice, you’re going to love the new WordPress ecourse for October. Office hours, hot seats, and a weekly focus.
Sign up to the Academy to get it free!
2016 Create Your Shining Year In Life + Biz Goals Workbooks
And digital 2016 Biz + Life goals workbooks will be given to our Academy members before anyone else!
Sign up to the Academy to get them free!
Use every precious day of 2015 well – On-Track October will help you focus and take action.
Don’t waste a day – choose your medicine and start moving with us.
If you aren’t a member of the Academy, this is the final day of our Shining September promotion – our most affordable payment plan EVER offered.
Don’t miss out on On-Track October. Join NOW!!
Time to make a decision hon.
Are you in?
Do you want to see changes in your life and business?
Do you want to get exactly what you need to get there?
Do you want the results?
We’ve got what you need to get you incredible, shining success, abundance + joy in your life + business.
Are you ready to say yes?
Jump in NOW before you miss out!
To your biggest shining,
P.S. I am 100% about the R word.
I get results in my own company ($3.4m in total revenue, 65 000 on my mailing list, 155 000 on social media).
I get results in the Academy (5 years, 5000 members, many members there for the whole 5 years because they find it so essential!)
And results for our Academy members. We constantly find out exactly what’s working, what’s not, and how we can help our members even bigger success.
Awesome results from our members include:
- Doubling their business into six figures
- Earning more in their first Academy month than they have in the whole year previously!
- Growing their mailing list seven times over (!!!!)
- Multiplying their social media reach by five
- Becoming fully booked out of their classes + services
- Reducing hours worked significantly while still increasing income!!
If you want the same results in your business + life… now is the time!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
The late bird catches the worm…
We’re giving you a free ticket to our webinar!!!
“How To Use Masterminds To Accelerate Your Biz: The Do’s + Don’ts You Need To Know”
I have been a part of masterminds for about 7 years. I honestly count them as being essential to my success. I absolutely would NOT have gotten as far and as fast as I have without them.
They are the places I’ve gotten:
- free business advice
- brainstorming when my brain just wouldn’t function anymore
- support so I don’t feel so damn alone on this crazy journey
- referrals of clients
- some of my best joint venture partners
- fantastic testimonials
- referrals to contractors + software
I’ve been part of great ones. Crap ones. Paid ones. Free ones. During this call, I’ll tell you all I have learned in the last 7 years. What works. What doesn’t. And how to get the mastermind you need to go faster and further in your business.
During the call you’ll learn:
- Exactly how to grow your business exponentially using masterminds.
- How to get the most out of any mastermind (paid or free) instead of it just being a big old waste of your time.
- When masterminds go bad: When you need to exit + how to do it gracefully.
- The systems + structures you need in your mastermind in order for it to work.
- The hidden mastermind habits of the world’s biggest entrepreneurs.
CLICK HERE TO GET THIS FREE BIZ TRAINING!
Tuesday, September 29th – 2:30pm US PT
Wednesday, September 30th – 7:30am AUS ET
Will it be recorded?
Yes! You will get it as long as you have registered for free here.
See you there, care bear!
Can’t wait to share what I know!
Big love and light,
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
Just a wee note to remind you there is just 3 days left to grab our most affordable payment plan ever.
Actually… mark that.. this is long + rambly as fuck.
Get a cup of tea, love.
Let’s go deep.
If you don’t have much time, make sure you take note…
For under $50 a month, you’ll get:
- $10 000 (and counting!) of business, marketing, social media, tech, creativity, spirituality + life courses (over 60 of them… you’ll get access to them instantly!)
- Guidance from our panel of experts
- An incredible mastermind of thousands of passionate, spirited business women
- Monthly group coaching (the only way you can get coached by me!)
- Exclusive invitations to live retreats (the only way I’ll be teaching face to face!)
Don’t do it alone. Go together with people who know the way, and get there faster + easier.
? Are we going to offer it again soon?
No. This is just the second time we’ve released an extended payment plan offer for the Academy in five years. So… see you in half a decade? I kid, I kid. Maybe. Honestly, I have no idea if or when we would ever offer it. At the very least, it would be another year away.
? Why should I learn from you?
Good question. I think it’s a really smart, sensible one to ask.
Let’s face it, “business coaches” – especially online – are a dime a dozen these days.
And frankly, they scare the bloody bejeebus out of me. I can be so naive at times – I think everyone is telling the truth.
I’ve been around the traps long enough to know that’s not actually true. I see so much crappy, sly marketing strategies being used. So much smoke + mirrors. I’ve seen “business coaches” advertise their million dollar successes while behind the scenes their business is imploding, is near bankruptcy or nowhere near what they say they are doing. That does NOT sit well with me. AT ALL. That doesn’t feel okay on any level.
We need to have full transparency. To know whether someone can teach us or not.
I tell you my results, so you can know exactly if I’m someone who has done what you want to do.
- Earned over $3.4m since 2009 in my business.
- Created crazy high profit margins (at least 50%)
- Built a loyal fan base of 65 000 on my mailing list and 150 000 across social media
What’s more, I’ve done it my own way, in full integrity with my values:
- I’ve worked only part-time hours. I work a maximum of 20 hours a week – for many years it was only 10 hours a week!!! My family is my priority.
- I put my money where my mouth is, and have devoted large chunks of profit to charities, including the wondrous work of Kiva, where I’m one of the top 1% of lenders in the world.
- I’ve created success without losing or compromising or blanding down ME. I’m still completely, unabashedly a wild, wacky, swearing, artsy hippy. I didn’t want to be successful being anything but Leonie, because being Leonie is basically the most fun thing in the world for me!!!
We interrupt this rambling with a not-so-subliminal message:
3 DAYS LEFT!
But enough about me… what about YOU?
If I know anything…
I know that you are someone who truly, utterly believes in what you are doing.
That you want to be doing something MORE with your life.
That you want to feel totally on soul purpose every single day of your life.
And though you aren’t money focussed, you know you need to actually earn abundance in order for you to live and maybe buy some art supplies or piles of books or ridiculous unicorn costumes from time to time.
Maybe you want to become your family’s breadwinner so your sweet bloke to be able to leave his job.
Maybe you want money to be able to give your kids some beautiful opportunities and education.
Money can be such an incredible source for good.
And I know we, as women, can be soooo scared of it.
We don’t always know how to make it.
We can have so many fears wrapped up around it.
We don’t know how to manage it and keep it.
Business and money and marketing feels SO SCARY.
Especially when really… you just want to be able to do your work in the world.
You just want to help people.
You have gifts. You know you are meant to be doing something.
You know… the way I see YOU… is that you are an earth angel.
You’ve been sent here on a divine mission.
You’ve been given gifts to help other people.
And maybe you don’t know exactly what they are yet.
But you have something inside you that is calling you forward, whispering that YES there is a bigger way a better way something more.
Honestly, that was me eight or so years ago. Sitting in my cubicle, being pulled forth by my destiny. It felt sore + angsty + painful. I KNEW I was supposed to be doing something else with my life. And I had NO bloody idea how to make that happen. Money and business and marketing seemed crazy impossible to me. I just wanted to share my gifts, you know? I didn’t want to have to do all that icky stuff you know? I just wanted to serve. And be alight. And help other people. And I couldn’t work out how I could ever make that happen. All I wanted was to make $30k a year so I could think about quitting my cubicle job.
And maybe that’s you right now. You just want to be able to replace your income. Or you want to take your blooming business to the next level. You’re trying to crack the six figure mark. Or the seven figure mark.
The thing is… the yearning is still the same.
The pull to your destiny.
The knowing that you need to be helping more.
The truth of it is, is that you ARE.
This world needs you.
It NEEDS your gifts.
It needs ALL of YOU, you alight, living your dreams and life and passions, to help everyone else wake up and heal and see all the magnificent possibilities awaiting them.
The world needs YOU to step up and be a creator of your dreams and an incredible custodian of money.
When WE… we as spirited, sensitive, passionate women… we step up into our power… we change the destiny of ourselves, our family, our community and our worlds.
We’re the ones that will fix this broken, aching planet.
All those souls that hurt. All the animals, land and hearts that need care. We are the mothers of the planet. This is our time.
Eight years ago, I had fucking no idea what I was doing.
I decided, obstinate, determined little mofo I am, that I would find out… exactly what i needed to do to help everyone that I was born to help. And I did. I cracked the code.
That year, I earned $30k. The next year I doubled to $60k. Then $120k. Then again + again + again. Until I’ve got a million dollar company.
More financial freedom than I ever could imagine.
The potential to make a real difference in the lives of my family, community, staff, and the world. It means I can take on fun little side-projects like donating hundreds of thousands of copies of my workbooks to charities around the world. It means I can band together with a bunch of friends + fund the building of a school through Pencils of Promise.
It means I can take any idea I have + make it REAL in the world.
I’ve learned how to birth BIG fucking dreams. And I’ve learned how to market them, and craft a sacred business vessel around them. To make it sustainable. To get it to reach all the people that need it. And do good everywhere every step of the way.
Honestly… it’s a bit breathtaking sometimes.
I look at where this incredible spiritual journey has taken me… how this business has allowed me and my family to bloom… all the gifts and love it has born.
This is the way business was meant to be.
You know me by now… probably.
You know that I’m an open book. I get where you are. I get the aching. I get where you want to go. I’ve been there, and I’ve done it, and I’m out the other side. And I sincerely, deeply want to help you. I want you to be living your soul purpose.
I want you to be helping every person you are destined to help in this world.
I want you to be receiving plenty of abundance for it. I want you to be your most fullest expression of you, your biggest destiny come alive. I want your dreams to be born. I know what it takes. I know it, because I’ve done it. And honestly? My mission is to help YOU.
I look at what I’ve created with the Academy and really it’s an earth angel incubator. It’s the place for all the big dreamers to come together and be supported and held and nourished and taught and helped and guided and given what they need in order to emerge even bigger into the world. I could have made the Academy SO much more expensive than what it is.
But I don’t. I don’t because I want to help as much and as many as I can. We need you. This world needs you. I would love to help. Please, for the love of wild donkeys, let me gosh darn help you.
We interrupt this rambling with a not-so-subliminal message:
3 DAYS LEFT!
Why don’t I give it away for free?
Lots of reasons.
Firstly: that’s not sustainable. I hire a team of full time staff to make the Academy as powerful and wonderful as possible.
Secondly: YOU have to be invested in it. If this was a free resource, would you be as invested in actually implementing it? I very much doubt it. It is an energy exchange to join the Academy. One you need to commit to, and one that is important to commit to. One I make as overly generous as possible for you.
You’ll get over $10 000 worth of programs, plus so much more… at an incredibly affordable price.
The Academy has been my dream, my creation for the last five years. I love my staff that support the Academy and its members so beautifully. I love the community that has gathered there. I love how many members have been there for the whole five years because their lives and businesses have been so irrevocably changed + made better for it.
I know it works. Well… it works as long as YOU work.
This isn’t a magic pill. But it certainly is magical. One that requires your commitment, transformation, and your beautiful soul. If you’d like to read the inspiring stories of other women who’ve been apart of the Academy + had huge results from it, you can read them here.
I’m grateful for every step of this…
and I want to do more.
I talked to my guides.
They told me that there is 1000 of you who will be helped by this program.
Who are sitting on the fence.
Trying to decide.
(Nope, not fucking with you. That would be super gross to make shit up about my angels. That’s not how it works.)
I want to send you a giant lovebeam from my heart to yours.
If you’re sitting on the fence.
If you’re trying to decide.
If you wonder.
Please. I know we can help.
We are devoted to it. We pour our life’s work into making sure of it.
You can’t do this journey alone. You don’t HAVE to do it alone anymore.
As Grant (our magician of a Chief Operations Officer) would say
“The fire’s on… come on in out of the cold. There’s a space by the fire for you.”
A couple of days ago, I was chatting to Grant about his last album, his last Kickstarter project that he did a couple of years ago. And he was telling me about the hard bits, the bits he drove himself crazy about, the places he didn’t know how to move forward. And how much it stifled him, and still feels painful now. And he said:
“I didn’t have a place like the Academy then. As a business owner, I didn’t have a place where I could go and be with other business owners, and bring my problems to the table, and get solutions. It would have been a completely different situation if I had. It was so much harder than it needed to be.”
And it’s such a beautiful analogy. And so very true.
We creative souls, we business owners, we dreamers…
we think we are alone in the world.
We think we have to make it all up as we go.
We think it’s too hard, too much.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
We would love to have you by the fire.
It doesn’t have to be so hard. It doesn’t have to be so lonely. It doesn’t have to be so impossible.
We’re here to help.
LESS THAN 3 DAYS LEFT TO GRAB OUR ULTRA AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLAN SPECIAL!
All my love,
P.S. There are many investments you can make in your business.
I get that. I know there’s a million different directions your cash can be pulled. I can guarantee though – if you turn up and make use of the Academy + its mastermind, it’s going to give you the BEST return on investment possible.
Each month, because of the Academy, you’ll be:
- growing your business profit with our fast growth tactics
- building your social media reach like a pro
- turning them into buying customers + raving fans (making you THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS)
- brainstorming with other Academy members – essential advice on how to do your business better, in ways you haven’t thought of before!
- getting advice from our panel of experts (saving you cash on having to buy extra advice or programs!)
- saving you valuable time searching around the whole damn interwebs for an answer and hoping it’s the right one
- learning from $10,000 (and counting!) worth of training materials!
- finding other members to meet up with face to face to mastermind with (MEET + GROW RICH, BABY!)
- implementing our success habits + mindset to get you the BIGGEST impact with the LEAST amount of hours + tears
- jumping on our monthly coaching calls to get hotseat advice (worth THOUSANDS – I usually charge $1k an hour for coaching!)
- finding out the very latest business tactics and tips that are getting people RESULTS in their businesses
- getting access to an incredible community of women you can work with, brainstorm with and get referrals from
- getting advice on the exact right software situation for your biz needs (saving you HUNDREDS!)
- all the love we can pile on you.
And all for less than $50 a month.
Ridic right? Incredible value. Saving you SO much cash. Making you so much cash.
And bringing you joy every step of the way.
Let’s go, sweetheart. It’s time to make those dreams of yours come TRUE.
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
After the incredible response we had to today’s Denver Academy event, me + Grant stayed up half (his) night to organise our next event.
So… important announcement.
Grant + I will be co-hosting a two day Shining Retreat + Mastermind exclusively for Academy members!
It will be low cost (just to cover catering + location expenses – it’s not a profit generating exercise for us – just a bonus service for our magical Academy members.)
What to expect:
- Business training
- Hot seat coaching
- Masterminding + networking with other passionate business women
- Soul nourishment + inspiration
- Music + yoga!
Photos from past events:
And a couple of photos fresh off the press from today’s workshop…
And feedback about today’s event:
What I loved so much about today was how wonderfully the space was created for us to sit and be in the magic energy of intention and creation. While some of us walked into the event with that in consciousness, I was not one of them. But I quickly felt it from the LDI team and it was so good for my heart and soul to remember magic. It’s been a long while for me.
We shared a lot, Grant cried a lot (okay, I cried, too) and I really got a feel for the width and depth of this community. I have been a member for several years. I am grateful for this community and all the tools we have access to as academy members. I’m so happy to meet such wonderful women – many close to where I live – and really glad I kept my membership so I have that reminder to always infuse spirit and the Divine into my business.
Today the most profound moment was in examining the Chakra business model.
Today was an important piece in gaining that momentum and expressing my soul’s calling again.
If you are in Australia – GET THEE TO THE NEXT SHINING DAY.
I’d be all over a repeat of today!
FREQUENTLY ANTICIPATED QUESTIONS
No! Too far! Come [insert here] next!
Nope. Canberra will be my only speaking grounds for the time being. Make the effort to come. It’s magic. Plus, your return on investment will be RAD.
I’m telling you five months in advance so you’ve got time to plan, save + make kidcare arrangements. Commit to being there. It’ll be a beautiful way to start the new year. And it will have a ridiculously awesome Return On Investment (ROI).
I’m not a member. Can I come?
You certainly can, once you’ve fixed that ridiculous error of you not being a member!
You’ll get $10k+ of our programs, coaching, mastermind + support.
And exclusive invites to events just like this. I’m not going to be doing any teaching, coaching or speaking beyond the Academy for the foreseeable future. So if you want to learn from me, the Academy is it!
Seriously… I don’t know what would be holding you back!
In February, we shall DANCE!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
I write these posts from time to time.
This one has been on my to do list for about… oh… three months now.
Today, my sordidly bad internet has decided to completely fuck itself, so I’ve been afforded the gift of… not being able to do anything else BUT write. What a blessing! What a gift!
So, where am I at?
I was thinking about where my company was even a year ago.
My team was tiny in comparison, and before the year was out, I was going to have to do some horrifically painful firings in order to have the “right people in the right seats” as Jim Collins would say. Only the strongest survived – and I’m endlessly grateful to still have Joyce + Amber working in the company.
And over the last year, I’ve built my team step by step by step.
I found Erin through a recommendation from a business mate. And Grant came to work with us as a tech contractor, and I quickly realised he was perfect for our Chief Operations role. It took me a few months to convince him to leave his own company and work for us.
Since then, it’s been a wild ride, really.
I’m in a dot point kinda mood today:
- We became grand prize finalists for a national business award – a HUGE honour.
- In two days, he is going to run our first US Academy retreat in Denver, Colorado with Amber as his assistant.
- We’ve pulled off the book printing a month earlier than last year, and have some excellent, efficient distribution houses in the US, UK + Australia so we don’t run into any shipping delays like we did last year. Last year was a huge trial by fire as we printed and distributed the books ourselves for the first time, and we learned some incredibly painful and expensive lessons from having US Customs delays and a US distribution house that did not meet their service obligations. If you were watching last year, you can probably remember the crazy, magnificent rescue mission through the snow across the US during Christmas to save our books and get them shipping again. We feel like we disappointed so many of our customers last year with those awful delays, and we’re making sure it never happens again.
- I’ve attended my first (and second!!!) business conference after many years living remotely as a hermit in the rainforest.
- Me & Chris have invested a huge amount of cash back into the company this year to take it into its next growth phase… investing in a bigger team, the membership site which was a huge project, the new design of the 2016 product range, printing them all ourselves again and producing even more stock, looking at all the ways we can grow and improve and make our Academy and workbooks even more exceptional.
It makes me happy to look through our Academy mastermind + see lovely message after lovely message of our members being so happy with how they are being supported.
And on the home front…
- I’ve also moved across the country twice (Kuranda => Hobart => Canberra) and bought two houses.
- I’ve spent a lot of time injured… for some reason the universe REALLY wanted me recuperating in bed for a large chunk of our time in Tasmania. I had surgery, injured my foot, fallen down stairs, and three bouts of chest infections. It was like a hibernation between two places, I think.
- And we’re here now, settling back into Canberra. It’s been about six weeks. It feels much longer in a way, despite the house still not being fully unpacked and despite me still having a long list of friends to make dates with to see yet. It feels longer because it is familiar and homely and easy. In many ways, like we’ve never left.
- Our new home is a good fit for us, despite us taking a leap of faith and buying it sight unseen off the internet. Ha! The gardens are a wonder to behold, the kids spend many hours happily fairy-ing it up out there, mixing endless flower and leaf concoctions in buckets.
- It will take us more time to ground and settle in. I think we might need some kidcare support with Beth to give Chris a break and find his identity outside of kidcare again.
- Ostara adores her new school which is a relief. Her teacher is funny and earthy in the best of ways.
- I haven’t unpacked my woodworking tools yet, or my sewing supplies.
- The art studio is almost unpacked. I’m really looking forward to finding my rhythm with creating again.
Spring is here. Moving from the steamy tropics down to the colder southern states, I think I overprepared myself mentally for the cold. I forgot that winter actually DOES end… and that there are indeed four seasons to be had! I forgot that Canberra in Spring is a symphony. Tulips! Wattles! Cherry blossoms! Whole trees bursting into white and pink flowers. It’s incandescently joyful. The blue of the sky here is good for me too. So much sunlight waking me up again. I haven’t been ill at all since we arrived, which has to be a new record for the year.
My dear old immune system and muscles have taken quite the beating over the past while, starting with the horror of hyperemesis gravidarum in my pregnancy with Beth. Now I’m here, my body has been telling me its time for rebuilding, so I’ve joined (GASP!) a gym. My whole motto is to “underdo, not overdo”. My whole personality and habit is to push too hard and injure myself in the process, or make myself hate exercise so much I run away and hide in a closet for a couple of years. This time around, I’m just trying to find a way to enjoy it. Enjoy feeling my body moving again. Stop before I hate it. Just let it grow in its own time.
Having said that, I did ignore my cardinal rule two days ago and completely rued the experience. I went to an aqua aerobics class with all the awesome oldies, and thought it would be SUPER smart of me to really push it to get MAXIMUM.WORKOUT.POSSIBLE.DONE.IN.AS.SHORT.A.TIME.AS.POSSIBLE. I ended up with a terrible stitch, couldn’t breath, was ready to vomit in the pool and had to do the shuffle of shame out of the pool in front of everyone BEFORE THE CLASS HAD EVEN FINISHED. And the instructor who was FORTY YEARS OLDER THAN ME had to ask me if I was okay.
I KNOW GUYS. I KNOW.
I’m laughing and shaking my head too. #lessonlearned
So what’s next for me?
On the life front…
Well, I ended up finishing my 2015 life workbook off at last. Somehow I must have known at the start of this year that my year hadn’t really begun yet… after all, I had two cross-country moves to make before I would be settled. I’ve been really craving it since we arrived, so I made a sweet date with myself over the weekend. Me, the bed, the workbook and a sunbeam of light. Even though there is only three months until the end of the year, it’s still a good time to do it. As I always say: It’s never too late, unless you don’t do it at all. I kind of feel more resolved now as well, like I have a beautiful structure of goals beneath me… setting course for where I want to head, and gently, resolutely, making my way there.
School holidays are just about to begin. I miss sweet Starry when she’s at school, especially now she’s a lovely, easy-going 5 year old (younger kids are HARRRRD WORRRRRK GUYZZZ). Beth misses her too and loses her shit when Starry arrives home. “YAR-YA! YAR-YA! YAR-YA!” (Her pronunciation of “Ostara!”) So yes… school holidays will be nice (until we all start wanting to lose our shit, that is. Just to be clear.) I’m planning on family adventures to Floriade and Questacon and the art galleries too (if Beth doesn’t tear the place down like a Tassie She-Devil, that is. Just to be clear.)
I have been trying to take more photos with my digital SLR camera as a creative side-project. My girls, at sunset, in our Canberra Spring garden!
There’s a beautiful walk around a hill just near our suburb, through paddocks of big grey kangaroos and rabbits (and if you’re lucky, a wombat!) I’d like to walk it some more, watch the sun slip down behind the Brindabellas as I do. I mostly just want to keep fostering my sense of connection and grounding to here, to this land again, to the earth and animal and devic spirits here. They are so gentle here, and it is doing me good.
On the creation/service/business front…
I’m going to be focussing all my energy on the Academy + the 2016 goals workbooks + diary.
We’re heading into 2016 workbook season soon (we’ll open pre-orders shortly) and start shipping in a month (late October).
I will continue to be pouring all my courses, events, coaching time + energy into the Academy for the next year.
Grant will continue as Chief Operations Officer, but as its become increasingly obvious, he is a fantastic, gifted heart-centred and savvy teacher as well. Our soul missions have definitely aligned. You’ll be seeing even more of his tech courses coming out in the Academy, plus a range of business and life courses that we’ll be creating together.
Wow… Grant… you look like a real MUG in this video still. GET IT??? GETTTTT ITTTTTTTTTTT?
Two big courses we’ll be producing for the Academy: “7 Chakra Business Model” – a magical business analysis tool we created together in a burst of giddy joy to help you work out exactly where you are in business and what you need to focus on to move up to the next level in business. And “Lasting Love: Tools To Creating Enduring Relationships” (between the two of us, we’ve been with our spousal units for close to 50 years!)
On the live events front, we’re looking at ways we can run even more of these – both in the US and in Australia. They will be only available to Academy members (and will either be free or a nominal cost to cover outlays). We’re not looking at making them a major profit centre for the business, just a bonus service/gift to our members.
We are soooooooo damn passionate about what we are creating with the Academy… still, after five years, it’s my very favourite thing in the world to be creating and sharing helpful and beautiful things with people, and seeing their dreams come true because of it. I know what we have created and what we are continuing to create is something that is truly unique in the world. Something that is amazingly affordable, and gives women and entrepreneurs exactly the training, mastermind + support they need to create the kind of life + business they want.
I’m so excited to be welcoming so many wonderful new souls into the Academy during our Shining September Sale. There are only 5 days left to grab our extended payment plan option to make it as affordable for you as possible. We’d truly love to support you and help you make those beautiful big dreams of yours come true.
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…