mango sorbet melting on the beach becoming enchanted by “Mists of Avalon” sisters and brothers and mothers and fathers and many more handgliding down into a green valley riding a golf buggy around a tropical island vision quests with animal healing three soaring groups of ducks circling over my head a family of hawks in a strangler fig and that yellow belly black snake who was just as afraid of me hot noodles when it is way too hot to eat my favourite store in the whole wide world – the sanctuary – and my favourite store owners in the whole wide world. mustering cattle on my old chestnut mare jeremiah dirty feet and the requisite thongs my lover and me.
deepest blessings of the season to you. no matter what season you are in.
Wanting to start the new year with a fresh perspective and a luminous avatar for joy? I’ve decided to have an Internet sale on some works ready to spread their wings out into the world. All works are on canvasses, and are ready to hang on the wall. The edges of the panel have been painted, so this piece can hang straight on the wall or on a small stand without being framed.
If you think one of these babies is the perfect Christmassy present for a beloved, I can do you up a personal gift card to give to them to let them know some magic is coming their way.
Please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of the pieces. I accept bank account deposits (from Australians), credit card transactions from all over the world through www.paymate.com.au, money orders or Western Union money transfers. I will also accept book swaps for the Angels Surround Us striped artwork and the four seperate pieces of The Universe is Conspiring to shower you with blessings. Your piece will be mailed off in the new year, along with its own personal hand written blessings card.
If you see the one you like has already been sold, don’t be sad, be GLAD! hee hee hee… If one takes your heart ~ let me know and I can create another one for you as a commission, and use your favourite colours.
In the meantime, I’m off on holidays, to the islands and the ocean and my family.
I want to thank each of you for this year. It has been magical beyond my wildest expectations. I am so grateful for your energies, your presence, your comments, emails and support.
Deep blessings to you in your festive seasons, love, Leonie
dream BIG and drink in the joy. (P.S. Click on images to enlarge)
* Talk to the amazing Donna this morning for the first time. She is energy aware and throaty and divine and bolstered me to dream BIG.
* I “drop by” the shops to get some more canvasses. I didn’t realise the Christmas shoppers would be out in their hordes on Sundays. Makes me really, really glad we are having a love*filled and present*less Christmas this year.
* Driving, I sing to U2’s One, and really HEAR it for the first time.
“We’re one But we’re not the same We get to carry each other Carry each other…
Love is a temple Love a higher law Love is a temple Love the higher law
One love One blood One life You got to do what you should
One life With each other Sisters Brothers
One life But we’re not the same We get to carry each other Carry each other
* Our team BBQ this afternoon out by the river. Mike and I decide to work off our four steaks and two vegetarian sausages (respectively) by climbing a mountain. It was good to be out there again, walking in the alpine country. We met a caterpillar friend and decided half way up that following the contour trail was too dull for us go-getters, and bush-bashed our way to the top. We felt like CHAMPIONS up there.
* We walked our way to the other side of the mountain, and looked out to a gorgeous view of Cotter Dam. So worth the scratches, just to see the place where the valleys, lakes and mountains reached to kiss the sky.
* We stumbled our way down. I have scratched hands and a smile on my face. Somedays it is those serendipitous adventures, those ones that just HAPPEN, that are the best of all. It gave me faith that I could do just as I pleased. And if that means not following the trail, then I will have a damn good time of it.
“You don’t get to choose how you’re going to die. Or when. You can decide how you’re going to live now.” ~ Joan Baez
i love myself so much that i took the leap and had my first art market today with all my paintings and i didn’t sell a single thing but i had the most wonderful day anyway
i love that my day was joyous and simple in my market day camping chair that i fell deeply into MISTS OF AVALON ate delicious vegetarian rice paper rolls drank apple cider lemonade and listened to the gorgeous busker near me who sang my favourite songs all day i love that i loved this
and i love that i don’t feel erred by it don’t feel stuck or sad or confused i just feel peace because i know i’m doing a loving, conscious thing anyway and that art pours from my soul and that it is invaluable, even if nobody buys it on a really slow market day.
i love that i am being what my own best friend would do to me ~ stroking my hair, arms wrapped around me, saying I LOVE YOU JUST AS YOU ARE you don’t need to explain anything away you are just as you are, and that is the most beautiful thing of all.
i love that i know now more than ever that success has nothing to do with it whether one painting sells, the whole lot, or none at all the fact that i still am radiating that i still am going to create is beauty enough. that is success and that is love of the divine.
i will go back to the markets again and i will enjoy my day and everything will be JUST FINE even if it reveals to me that markets aren’t for me, if they are partly for me, or not at all, i have a deep feeling that divine spirit has a grand plan for me.
i love you leonie i married you under that rock four months ago i promised i would remember to love you no matter what and i DO i promised to honour your highest truth and i DO sometimes it scares the shit out of me, but we leap together holding hands. i cradle you gently when we feel soft and messy and out of sorts, i love you just as you are, and i will continue to.